Reviews for Fallout
It's been ten years but I'm still holding out to the hope that at least Chapter 14 that's marked in your profile as complete will be posted.
This fic is still amazing, no matter how many times I read it. I'm still holding on to hope of seeing more someday, because no matter how many times I try to imagine what happens next, I know it wouldn't come close to what you'd come up with. Sending you good wishes! I really hope you're doing okay.
W
Feeling Schadenfreude chapter 7 . 12/26/2021
Thiiiiiiis is getting so good! I stg you're an expert craftsman in story telling. It's long and sometimes I find myself a little weary but then I keep reading and there's ALWAYS something interesting that gets me back in the swing pretty quickly. Highly enjoying this story and the length of time it is keeping me Entertained. AND it looks like sh*** about to go down! Nothing can stop me from reading more! And following and favoring! Hahahahahaha!
N Umbra chapter 12 . 11/27/2021
I have greatly enjoyed this latest reread! I grow fonder of the subplots every time I read it, and wish more dearly than ever that it had been completed. Alas, 11 years later, it looks unlikely. Hope you're doing well! (this is a reply to chapter 12 as I have exceeded the reply limit to chapter 13).
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2021
So since it's been almost ten years, I doubt we're getting a continuation to this... but seeing that chapter 14 was already 100% done I really, really hope you do somehow post. I've been thinking of this fic on and off for years :) It's the best DC fanfic out there bar none
Mysteryfan17 chapter 13 . 7/25/2021
Camel asked Conan about Smoky and the Bandit and I went "Eastbound and down loaded up and truckin'..."

And Conan in a dress, I feel like everyone loves forcing him into one just cause it's something Conan would not be caught dead in (and yet the Shinichi side will accept REALLY good reasons but still with disgusts). As for those shoes, it takes a real girl/woman to wear them, plus, we grow up wearing them so we're used to them. ;)

My dad was a cop so I can attest that, like you said, kids of cops grow up together and depending on age, you get babysat or babysit, based on the age differences, based on whether you are on the older on younger range, I had cop kids babysit me and when I got older, babysat myself for others.

I hope your break being this long is just from really bad writer's block, I know it's got me bad and adding my job and this past year with Covid when I was feeling I might get back to writing more... speaking of Covid, I hope you and your family/friends are safe and have got through this. Looking forward to the reunion(s) in Osaka on all sides. 5/5 as always.
Wabli chapter 13 . 7/16/2021
Hi there! I discovered this fic last night after another fic I was reading mentioned it as inspiration and I downloaded the app just to properly read this and opened up a dead account just so I can follow and favourite it. It looks like it may not be updated again but I still decided to follow in the off-chance that you do, because I loved DC in 2013 and took a break for years and is only coming back to the fandom now in 2021. I am holding out on to the hope that just like me, you will come back too! On another note, I truly wish you (author) are okay and nothing bad happened and that's why you cannot continue anymore. Hoping that everything is fine on your end.

I don't usually comment, really. But I just wanted to let you know that if one day, you decide to come back to this story, many of us will still be here, waiting! Even if right now it's yet to be complete, I wanted to thank you for bringing this story to a public space and letting us read it. It was a wonderful story.
xHari chapter 1 . 6/1/2021
I'm still thinking about this fic even after many years. Thank you for this wonderful story
Athenacelyn chapter 13 . 5/10/2021
Hoping that we can get to read the completed chapter 14 one day, it's been 9 years since the last update...
Maya Chain 23 chapter 13 . 5/5/2021
The climax left me shaking in excitement and fear for the characters. The moments of realization for Ran, Shinichi, Sato that they're forced to leave everything they knew, everything they've owned behind with no guarantee that they'll ever see it again, were heartbreaking. So was Haibara's farewell to Profesor Agasa. I hope Ran's legs are okay because trying to kick through a steel door repeatedly and failing has to hurt. This story may never be completed but thank you for writing it this far, I'm glad I read this story!
Maya Chain 23 chapter 12 . 5/5/2021
I almost forgot how scary Sato could be. Rip Kudo Shinichi abandoned to the cops by fellow conspirator in taking down the bo and that por Linux computer from the FBI.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 9 . 4/30/2021
Ah Investigation team witnessed Conan's crazy movie stunts. Tough times for Heiji, being kept in the dark like that then not receiving any news from his bff, though this time Shinichi is excused by his injuries.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 8 . 4/30/2021
Conan misleading Heiji into break into Kaito's house : I will create my own entertainement today.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 7 . 4/29/2021
Investigation squad found out about what happened in the tower, nice. OOOH cooperation between the Anti-Kid squad and Division One that sounds so nice, too bad the building is already set to be burnt down. The end of this chapter makes me so anxious just reading the names though I'm surprised Kogoro's risk of fallout isn't higher given his fame.