Reviews for Fallout
Athenacelyn chapter 13 . 8h
Hoping that we can get to read the completed chapter 14 one day, it's been 9 years since the last update...
Maya Chain 23 chapter 13 . 5/5
The climax left me shaking in excitement and fear for the characters. The moments of realization for Ran, Shinichi, Sato that they're forced to leave everything they knew, everything they've owned behind with no guarantee that they'll ever see it again, were heartbreaking. So was Haibara's farewell to Profesor Agasa. I hope Ran's legs are okay because trying to kick through a steel door repeatedly and failing has to hurt. This story may never be completed but thank you for writing it this far, I'm glad I read this story!
Maya Chain 23 chapter 12 . 5/5
I almost forgot how scary Sato could be. Rip Kudo Shinichi abandoned to the cops by fellow conspirator in taking down the bo and that por Linux computer from the FBI.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 9 . 4/30
Ah Investigation team witnessed Conan's crazy movie stunts. Tough times for Heiji, being kept in the dark like that then not receiving any news from his bff, though this time Shinichi is excused by his injuries.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 8 . 4/30
Conan misleading Heiji into break into Kaito's house : I will create my own entertainement today.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 7 . 4/29
Investigation squad found out about what happened in the tower, nice. OOOH cooperation between the Anti-Kid squad and Division One that sounds so nice, too bad the building is already set to be burnt down. The end of this chapter makes me so anxious just reading the names though I'm surprised Kogoro's risk of fallout isn't higher given his fame.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 5 . 4/29
To be a writer is unfortunately to deal with librarians and book store owners dubiously checking out in both senses of the term your books. Takagi and Sato are stuck enjoying the free dose of BO-induced anxiety.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 4 . 4/28
Shinichi 'don't-do-anythingg-reckless-but-I-can-while-sick' Kudo is on the move but still dead on his feet.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 3 . 4/28
It's been some years so I don't remember who is on that bike(hopefully it's Vermouth), of corpse the bo already pulled a disappearing trick with Irish's body. It's been so many years and I crave for a Tokyo PD movie now, movie 25 please don't just be about Zero's dead police academy's buddies please.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 2 . 4/28
Louder Hakuba I think Heiji didn't hear you, I almost feel bad for him having to find a way to the top of that other rooftop, almost. XD
Maya Chain 23 chapter 1 . 4/28
Nostalgia and the possibility of ff dot net shutting down compelled me to come back to this memorable story. It's still super funny that Shinichi just licks unknown substances carelessly like that but hey at least this time he can be excused.
beccabj22 chapter 13 . 3/15
Great work author-san ️️, your story is truly awesome! it's one of my favorite fanfic! Can't wait for the next chapter
wwww chapter 13 . 2/14
bruh update ok?
Vertschl chapter 13 . 1/25
I fear this story may never be updated or finished, but I have to tell you: What you have written is amazing! Well researched and structured.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/19/2020
Just reread this story for the…I don't even know how many times I've read it now. Every time, it pulls me in so fast and doesn't let go. The way you weave all the plot points and other important bits together without losing track of them…so good. You're an amazing writer, you really are.

I hope you're still out there and doing okay, most of all. It's worrying when authors disappear without a word. :( I would be beyond overjoyed if we ever got more of this, since my attempts to imagine an ending for myself are sadly lacking, to put it mildly, but even if that never happens, I'll always be grateful I got to read this much of it.