Reviews for A Course for Winds of Fortune
Emmers224 chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Holy bajeezus! This is crazy good! I must read on!
scootersmom chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
I just found this series of stories and am very excited about reading them all. This first one is fantastic and very exciting! I sure hope Sam and maybe even John get to survive and are in the next stories. I always thought that Dean would have a lot more anger directed at the guy who murdered his brother! I thought you showed that very well in this story. I am really looking forward to reading the next installment!
CalamityJim chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
That. Was. AWESOME!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
How very cool! I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this story-even if I did sorta pick it up from the wrong end. . I'm delighted that you're writing an alternate version of the story from here. I've always wondered. And again, the writing is really strong, detailed and keeps me to the page! :D
supernaturalfan17 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
This was extremelygood! It had me crying when Dean had to burn Sam. I'm excited to read the rest of these stories!
friendly chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
just found this series of stories.. awesome so far.. can't wait to read the rest..
Spoilerwolf chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
YAY! Sammy's in the house! Now, someone explain to me how that happened? *is confused*

And woot! Powers!Sam :D

AH! Demon!John! Uh oh the boys are in trouble!

And brotherly fluff!

This chapter had some awesome moments.

Spoilerwolf chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Aw. Ellen still made it :D

But she didn't know about Sam :( And Dean's upset again :(

Azazel.. what a jerk. Same with Jake. But at least that character is more rounded out here than he was on the show.

Well done. Another tough chapter.

Spoilerwolf chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
*wails* Okay seriously? Totally and utterly depressing, heartwrenching, and beautifully done. Kuddos for doing something so heartbreaking as having Dean burn Sam's body.

*sniff*
Spoilerwolf chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Okay, how sad that Dean got turned down! :( *sniff*

And Sam wondering around, stuck here because he's unable to move on? *is crushed*

Excellent start.

shmrck14 chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Great start, I really like this! It's an interesting AU you are creating, a little canon with Jake and YED, and Bobby and Dean, the cemetary scene, but the whole thing changes with the Cross Road demon not making the deal.

You have me hooked...have to find out what is up with John! And why did Azazeal bring Sam back? What happened to Jake? What's up with Sam's powers?
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Wow, what a heartbreaking way for that to play out - got Sam back but John is a demon. What an interesting plot twist- I look forward to seeing how it all plays out. I'm playing catch up- you guys are posting so fast- thought I'd have a week between. Not complaining though- gives me lots to read at one time. :0)
gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
I could so see Dean going out in a blaze of glory with Sam dead. Very powerful stuff here. :)
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
AHBL one and two were so hard to watch, but gosh I think this was even harder to read! The grief was so real... you both did such a great job showing that. :)
Nana56 chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
What a roller coaster ride! My goodness! Amazingly well done! Really looking forward to the next installment. Hope to have my breath back by then. :D

Not happy with John having black eyes, but am waiting to see what becomes of that. :D

Awesome start to your VS. :)