Reviews for Morning has broken
Catmint chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oooh, I love it! I figured it was that she was living there whilst she got back on her feet post-Somalia and her old apartment being blown up and I think you've got all the characters down really well; I especially love how Tony jumps to completely the wrong conclusions and the particular conclusions to which he jumps. I can so easily see this happening in the actual show! The sidelines-commentary between the Gibbs men is brilliant, too!
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Great story, and you get extra points for getting a character to the IHOP in pajama pants and slippers. I believe it may be a sort of unspoken rule that places such as IHOP, Shoney's and (gag ;) Waffle House are all restaurants one is permitted to dine at in the early morning/late night in pajamas and slippers. ;) Heaven knows some of the things I've shown up at those places in...IHOP and Shoney's are horse show staples because they are some of the few restaurants open at 2am, and they don't look at you funny because you're covered in arena dust, horse hair, muck, saddle soap, and dried horse shampoo. ;) Not to mention the ratty old jeans and oversized sweatshirts. ;)

Wonderful read, and I love the Gibbs Jr/Sr characterization, their small parts were like icing on the cake. :)
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
love it! the fire and passion between Tony and Ziva is so real and tangible here.
ncischick09 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Um, I had never even thought of that! But, that is as awesome a guess as I bet anyone has ventured! And no...nothing in season 7 in the States has revealed anything like this! LOL, well imagined!
m.u. tennisgirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
That was a great story. I usually cringe at stories where Gibbs/Ziva involvement is even slightly suggested, because, come on, he's like her dad. This was rather great to read, though, 'cause Tony was fast to jump to conclusions. Thanks for the new story.
brightblue chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Very interesting! I thought you handled this scenario well, in a way that felt true to the characters...I wasn't expecting Tony to leap to such a conclusion but as he did, I could see how and why and my heart just broke right along with him. Gibbs leaving and letting them sort it out was perfect, too. This felt like it could be something right out of the show. Wonderful job! Thanks for sharing! :)
Betherzz chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
gotta tell ya, i was freaking pissed as hell when she wandered in after her shower and i thought the same thing tony did. damn writers and their sense of humor. good to know she did NOT sleep with gibbs and shes just living there. so all in all i guess i did like it. LOL not very nice to scare the crap outta your readers like that though.
BritMum chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
wow. very nicely done and no, we haven't had the pink bike explained at all!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Sigh

I wouldn't mind if they're angry at each other as long as this was the outcome!

GOOD STORY!
Yami1024 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I truely enjoyed you story. Especially the ending about the sun shining through. I truely think that since their return from Somalia "Faith" was the first episode where these two were truely at ease with one another. It was the first time we got a glimse of the way things used to be.
ltjvt1026 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Insert foot A into mouth B. When Gibbs' gets back from breakfast, Tony should be getting one gigantic headslap. Nice Job!
Chocolatery chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
It's a very interesting story! Thanks for this :)
zats chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Only Tony could get it so wrong. Surprised she didn't kill him on the spot. Hope to read more soon.
Birdie79 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
That was sweet and funny and I enjoyed reading it a lot.

Good job!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Ooh this was awesome. Nice job