Reviews for Slayers SILENCE
Shozo Irie chapter 12 . 3/26/2003
This fanfic is fantastic!.

Your use of the characters like Zangulus, Sylphiel and Vrumugun is excellent, all of them have a lot of potential that few fanfic writers dare to use in their histories.

I love the idea of the lost siblings.

I can't wait to see the extras.
piasora chapter 12 . 3/25/2003
Ohoho...! Why, 'tis Alba! X3 I've read this and finished it before, but I don't think I ever reviewed for some reason. -.-; So... I'm doing it now! This rules, you know... I can't say it enough.
t chapter 12 . 6/14/2002
This was a really good story. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see what you are writing next.
Pesha chapter 11 . 6/3/2002
too great for words! how about we all send e-mails to the guy who made slayers...what his name? Hajim-somthing? anyway we'll send e-mails telling him to use this as a script for the fourth season!
t chapter 11 . 6/1/2002
Good but a little sad.
Rowan Seven chapter 9 . 5/28/2002
Delightful. This story continues to be captivating and features some of the best characterizations of the Slayers' cast that I've ever read. The situations the characters continue to find themselves in alternate among the funny, the serious, and the creepy, and you're doing a great job of showing the pain the choices they're being forced to make are causing them.
Lauren-sama chapter 10 . 5/26/2002
Ha! I knew it! I KNEW IT! ; Erm... Ehehe. Anyway, it's nice that we're confirmed on the fact that Sylphiel and Zangulus are siblings. Interesting how you portrayed Zangy as such a rotten little kid... And Lina's 'meeting' with Luna was very funny. I hope you post more soon- the 'next chapter' summary is very intriguing!
Lauren-sama chapter 9 . 5/26/2002
I'm so sorry I'm so late in reveiwing this. I didn't realize you'd posted chapter 9 until you updated with chapter 10... This was a great chapter! I really liked the snowball scene, and how Sylphiel likes brushing Zangy's hair.
t chapter 9 . 4/27/2002
Loved it.
Rowan Seven chapter 8 . 4/21/2002
Another impressive and well written chapter. Terrific. The story is coming along nicely, and the characterizations are wonderful. I particularly liked your take on Deep Sea Dolphin. She and Xellos seemed to get along rather well. Anyway, I'm really enjoying this story and am looking forward to future chapters. Please keep up the good work.
t chapter 8 . 4/21/2002
Happy you updated.
Lauren-sama chapter 8 . 4/21/2002
I liked this chapter! It was both very funny and very serious... My absolute favorite humor bits were the trials of Zelgadis and Xellos. They were hilarious! And the plot continues to be very good as well.
Lauren-sama chapter 7 . 3/18/2002
I'm so sorry I didn't review this chapter before! I was reading it a while ago, and then I was busy and had to close my window... And then I forgot about it! But I'm glad I found it now, and this chapter was quite good. I'm happy I finally know what's going on, kind of...
t chapter 7 . 3/12/2002
Very good.
lupin chapter 7 . 3/12/2002
this is such a good story hurry with the next chapter