Reviews for The Abduction of √Čomer, King of Rohan
shallowness chapter 15 . 8/20
I really enjoyed this fic, liking how you established your Lothiriel quickly and the way that the reader always knew more than her as narrator and heroine. The fact that she had been looked over as if she was a horse made for an understandable spark for her rage. I enjoyed the growing trust between Lothiriel and Eomer, in how they opened up to each other gradually, leading to them both claiming each other almost without knowing it. I particularly liked the awareness of nature, from the river to the many birds they came and the action of chapter 11 was great.
Vidicon666 chapter 14 . 8/14
I do so love this story. I read it when I feel down, which I very much do at this time.
DefenestratedCountess chapter 15 . 7/9
Great story!
childoffaith24680 chapter 15 . 1/2
I absolutely loved this story- beautiful, funny, very well written. Thanks so much for the time and effort you put into writing it. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
That means, by definition, that neither the prince of Dol Amroth nor any of his three sons can tell roses and cabbages apart, which is amusing...

Frostless
Tommy14 chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
Thank you for this lovely amusing story.
A reviewer chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
May I just say that this, this is my comfort read. I can read this fic over and cover again because it is so very wonderful. Thank you :)
Antwonette chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
Another perfect tale! Again, I couldn't help but to gobble it all up in one day. Perfection! Thank you for gracing us with your wordly knowledge and creative mind. It has again brought me to fits of giggles, unyielding adoration, and rosy cheeks of joy.
mh21 chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
Such a wonderful, funny romance! I find myself turning to your stories whenever I want a sweet Middle Earth tale. You're such a great writer and you always make Eomer and Lothiriel seem completely perfect for each other. I'll definitely be reading the rest of your fics. They're always a treat! It would be fun to see your take on a girl-falls-into-middle-earth story, if you ever have any interest in writing one.

Thank you for writing and sharing this! Adding to favorites.
juz-a-reviewer chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
I loved this one. Very nicely done.
HassleCastle chapter 15 . 2/6/2014
Amazing! Absolutely wild! This was hilarious and yet perfect! Like a Hollywood movie! And Eomer wrapped in a carpet! That was epic! And an engagement necklace of cabbages! :p I loved Eomer!
Khante chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
I loved this version of Lothiriel and Eomer! I grinned the entire time, this was such a fun story! Thanks for writing so well and creating such imaginative and interesting stories. I don't know if I will be able to look at cabbage the same way :)
Anon chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
A fitting end :)
Anon chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
A likely story this is not, but entertaining it is
Anon chapter 13 . 1/12/2014