Reviews for The Abduction of Éomer, King of Rohan
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
And now I begin my reread of my fave of your stories - though I love them all!
Kiiimberly chapter 14 . 12/9/2015
Thank you for this story! This was my third time reading it and I still enjoyed it so much!
Adelie P chapter 15 . 10/12/2015
I have absolutely loved and devoured all your fics, so much so that I had to come out of lurker-hibernation and leave you an actual note. Éowyn and Éomer have always been my favourite Lord of the Rings characters, and I cannot believe I managed to ignore Lothíriel / Éomer romances for as long as I did. This is perhaps my favourite of all your stories; not as ambitious as some of the other scenarios, but so funny and simply but beautifully crafted. Chapter four had me in stitches. Also Éomer's revenge when he abducts Lothíriel in turn; it's perfect. Someone already said this, but your descriptions of the river and the natural surroundings are wonderful too. I am not sure when you will read this and if you are ever active still on , but thank you for the stories. :-)
PSW chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
Fun story, thanks for writing!
PSW chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
But, he tried to tell her like five times...

*Sigh*
PSW chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
Interesting hint at Eomer's backstory - especially the assassination attempts. Would indeed be difficult to learn to live in peace after that...

Enjoying!
PSW chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
I just stumbled across this today, and I'm really enjoying it so far! Somehow I think that's not going to be her brother, though ... ;-)
Saphira113 chapter 15 . 9/10/2015
What a wonderful story! Lothiriel is such a great, vivacious character. I really like your descriptions of the river, and rowing up it.
shallowness chapter 15 . 8/20/2015
I really enjoyed this fic, liking how you established your Lothiriel quickly and the way that the reader always knew more than her as narrator and heroine. The fact that she had been looked over as if she was a horse made for an understandable spark for her rage. I enjoyed the growing trust between Lothiriel and Eomer, in how they opened up to each other gradually, leading to them both claiming each other almost without knowing it. I particularly liked the awareness of nature, from the river to the many birds they came and the action of chapter 11 was great.
Vidicon666 chapter 14 . 8/14/2015
I do so love this story. I read it when I feel down, which I very much do at this time.
DefenestratedCountess chapter 15 . 7/9/2015
Great story!
childoffaith24680 chapter 15 . 1/2/2015
I absolutely loved this story- beautiful, funny, very well written. Thanks so much for the time and effort you put into writing it. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
That means, by definition, that neither the prince of Dol Amroth nor any of his three sons can tell roses and cabbages apart, which is amusing...

Frostless
Tommy14 chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
Thank you for this lovely amusing story.
A reviewer chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
May I just say that this, this is my comfort read. I can read this fic over and cover again because it is so very wonderful. Thank you :)