Reviews for The Abduction of Éomer, King of Rohan
I'm reading this for maybe the 50th time since you published it and I still love it.

I'm sure you have a life and maybe have moved on from this, but have you ever considered doing a series of shorts for each of the times Èomer tried to tell Lothiriel the truth but gets interrupted, and having him actually get to tell her?

I feel like it could lend itself to dramedy.

Though honestly the best reveal would have been him just rowing all the way to the Mark and having Eothain waiting there with horses, sort of a "well you abducted me, so I thought it was an acceptable form of Gondorian courtship" thing.

I love all your Èomer/Lothiriel stories, but this once may be my favorite.

Best, Andromache
guest chapter 15 . 1/26/2021
This story was amazing and funny! Lothiriel kidnapping Leona instead of her brother and Eomer's decision to keep the courier persona, created a great plot of misunderstandings, but also adventure. Eomer talking about himself in third person was entertaining while it made her mad for defending...himself. I like how during their journey they started to see the other of who they really are, behind the titles/jobs and to have feelings. I knew the truth would make her angry, but it seems the answer to everything is a good abduction :) The young runaway couple, inspired by her heroic deed was nice touch. A perfect epilogue their "escape" with their boat.
thereisaredeemer chapter 5 . 10/12/2020
Why did Eomer agree to go with her? Leona is Eomer?
Etta chapter 15 . 8/13/2020
Incredible. Flawless. Indubitably the best bit of Eothiriel fic out there.
Etta chapter 14 . 8/13/2020
I really really love how you’ve written Amrothos. He’s an absolute sweetheart and an idiot older brother at once.
Etta chapter 7 . 8/13/2020
First of all, Éomer is being very sexy right now. Second, this is an incredibly ideal way to get a husband. If i ever have the opportunity, I’ll employ these methods in my hunt for a man.
ValkSkadi chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
Sneaky Lion of Rohan! How very improper XD
alia00 chapter 15 . 1/7/2020
It's nice
Guest chapter 15 . 11/27/2019
For some reason reading this makes me feel lonely. You've written eomer as the perfect guy... !.
ambereyes55 chapter 15 . 10/9/2019
Beautiful story
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 15 . 9/11/2019
Stunning story as always
Guest chapter 15 . 8/23/2019
Yup, still love this each time I read it!3 3 3
Guest chapter 15 . 5/24/2019
This was a fun story to read.
Shetan20 chapter 1 . 3/4/2019
Thank you for an enjoyable chapter.
sunshine.katz chapter 15 . 1/26/2019
Really, really loved this. Not usually a fan of stories told in first person but it worked perfectly for this adventurous romance. Thank you for sharing!