Reviews for The Abduction of Éomer, King of Rohan
Born in 20th Century chapter 15 . 9/9
I absolutely adore your fics :D I stumbled across Yours to Command a while back and loved it, and have read Imharil's Daughters, this fic, Of Falcons and Mûmakil, On the Wings of the Storm, Smoke and Mirrors all in one go this weekend! Scrolling down the list of fics you've written, I realise I'll soon run out of longer Eomer/Lothiriel fics of yours to read :'0 hopefully you're working on more Lothiriel/Eomer fics and we'll get to read more of your writing soon! :D Love the longer Lothiriel/Eomer fics you write, illustrating the buildup and development of their relationship in various scenarios! Can't wait for more! :o)
Happy reader chapter 15 . 8/15
This story literally had me laughing out loud. The carpet scene? Pure gold. Well done! You're so very talented and I definitely enjoyed binge reading this story today!
Evon chapter 15 . 4/27
I loved your stoire. It was beautifully crafted.
Cotton Strings chapter 15 . 1/23
What a fantastic read. It read like a great, lighthearted medieval rom com! Everything was really spot on, congrats!
sai19 chapter 15 . 9/24/2016
Such a cute story, finished it in one afternoon and loved every single chapter! Good job :) x
Elise chapter 15 . 8/18/2016
Your Eomer/Lothiriel stories really are the best. I read your latest yesterday (absolutely loved it) and didn't realise I already knew the author until I looked at your other works and recognised " On the wings of the storm" (which is simply brilliant, my favourite of yours).
This story was lovely too, the ending was perfect, them setting off on the Anduin again :) I really liked Lothiriel's fire, I laughed so much when she pushed Eomer into the river (both times)!
Thanks so much for sharing!
EStrunk chapter 15 . 7/12/2016
Another wonderful story. This one was more fun, which fits the post war time period. I'm so glad that Lothiriel could forgive Leona for lying to her. I loved his quick proposal. The cultural differences between Gondor and Rohan are fascinating. The best part is the quick dialogue between Lothiriel and Eomer. Thanks again.
EStrunk chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
Such a fantastic set up, even if the title does give away Leona's true identity (and his life story helped too). I love your feisty and obnoxious Lothiriel.
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
And now I begin my reread of my fave of your stories - though I love them all!
Kiiimberly chapter 14 . 12/9/2015
Thank you for this story! This was my third time reading it and I still enjoyed it so much!
Adelie P chapter 15 . 10/12/2015
I have absolutely loved and devoured all your fics, so much so that I had to come out of lurker-hibernation and leave you an actual note. Éowyn and Éomer have always been my favourite Lord of the Rings characters, and I cannot believe I managed to ignore Lothíriel / Éomer romances for as long as I did. This is perhaps my favourite of all your stories; not as ambitious as some of the other scenarios, but so funny and simply but beautifully crafted. Chapter four had me in stitches. Also Éomer's revenge when he abducts Lothíriel in turn; it's perfect. Someone already said this, but your descriptions of the river and the natural surroundings are wonderful too. I am not sure when you will read this and if you are ever active still on , but thank you for the stories. :-)
PSW chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
Fun story, thanks for writing!
PSW chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
But, he tried to tell her like five times...

*Sigh*
PSW chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
Interesting hint at Eomer's backstory - especially the assassination attempts. Would indeed be difficult to learn to live in peace after that...

Enjoying!
PSW chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
I just stumbled across this today, and I'm really enjoying it so far! Somehow I think that's not going to be her brother, though ... ;-)