Reviews for Danny's Bad Day
Eccentwrit chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I really like both of your Bad Day stories. I feel Danny needs more recognition for all the work he does. Just a "Hey Danny, you know, I know you died and that was rough. I appreciate the effort." would do. It seems so many people take Danny for granted. These fics where Danny gets his own back I find very enjoyable.

BTW, did you know that if Danny Phantom hadn't been cancelled, then Dan Phantom would have returned as a Big Bad later on?

BTWII, I also really like you RotG fix Geneology.
rosepetal21 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Well there a twist. :P
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Great story, poor Danny.
CelestiaLily chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
The perfect compliment to your other VERY well written story! The detail, emotion, dialogue and even the bits of humor combined together wonderfully, especially Danny's angsty hero complex. Thanks a lot for putting in the time and effort for both stories; it really shows your capabilities as an insightful writer. You ROCK!
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Great Story!
prophetofgreed chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I love how you characterized Danny. It was very authentic to the real Danny.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
well, he does have two personas - it makes sense if this one is twice as long.

brittney
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Poor Danny. He really doesn't have it easy.

Keep the good writing.
MiaMoore889 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I like this story you should really consider making this a full length story and have like Dash start noticing more about Danny after being beaten like that. Just a suggestion cause it is a great idea you came up with.

Mia
deadlydaisy8o8 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
dude your tottaly going to continue this right? Cuz if your not you tottaly have to let me adopt it and go nuts with it! I always love it when Dash gets what he deserves.