Reviews for All the King's Horses and All the King's Men
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Awesome story! Loved it!
loveu5missu6 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
it was pretty good. i was kinda worried whenever he got the divorce papers. but i was happy at the end. i knew it was gonna be a girl. haha , sorry for not capitolizing my i's . im tired . lol 3
likealizard chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
AW. :') IT'S A GIRL. I'M IN LOVE.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
So heartbreaking and at the same time incredible. The ending was so funny. I knew that it would be a girl. I just knew it.

Amazing story! Loved it.
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is fantastic. I'm normally a Finn/Rachel kinda girl, but this was awesome. I loved the angst, and that Rachel was so certain it was a boy- then it turned out to be a girl. It was absolutely fabulous!
Jordon5 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
this story rocked. Like it seriously kinda rocked my mind. Good job:)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Omg, you made me cry so much. Especially when Rachel heard her baby's heartbeat for the first time. Thank you for writing this. Great job.
caseycoop chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is such a gorgeous and heartbreaking fic. It definitely feels realistic as a couple can go through so much work to get what they want, even if their entire relationship breaks down in the process.

At least they managed to pull through in the end, and get what they want.

I laughed at the last sentence; when the doctor announced it was a girl while they'd been calling it a 'he'.

xx
tipsyapple chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
So sad but so great!
stainedparchment chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
It really gets at the angsty angry part of their personalities. Gorgeous though.
dfjlgfhgdzsjdf chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Hauntingly beautiful. A pleasure to read, even though it was at times, exquisitely painful.

x

IYH
Puck-me chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
this was seriously way more angsty than I was expecting

great ending though
mag721 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
i knew it would be a girl! lol this was absolutely wonderful!
fooboo24 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
ABSOLUTELY loved it!
shirbee chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
please do not tell me this is a one shot! I want to see how rachel and puck react to the bundle of joy they just received and how awesome it is cos' she 's A GIRL!