Reviews for Passing Notes in Math Class
The first time I read this was a long time ago, but for some reason I never reviewed. I've reread this multiple times and it's still one of my favorites after all this time. Great job!
SO CUUUUUUUUTTEE
tiredofbs chapter 1 . 2/7
what the hell? im getting tired of people changing sakura to have big breast she has small ones and that's the real sakura she isn't like the others and that makes her different all women have different sizes and not all of them have big ones just saying and changing it so dudes can see her more of a women and get horny is not right guess you haven't heard of actresses that don't get implants or seen the real world -_-
Rosey Damon 515 chapter 53 . 1/17
It's damn good. Although this is 17.1.2017 and I don't know if you will know my feelings or not but yet I want you to know its amazing. Thank you for making me feel HAPPY LUCKY. Have a good life and write whenever you can :)
I love this!
walkingspring chapter 10 . 1/3
sly Sasuke ;)
walkingspring chapter 8 . 1/3
Sasori and Deidara are adorable big brothers 3
Sasuke wsa cute in this chapter!
walkingspring chapter 6 . 1/3
i love these blondes!
Ijustloveanimex chapter 52 . 8/24/2016
POSTING THIS HERE BECAUSE I ALREADY REVIEWED ON THE LAST CHAPTER WHEN I READ THIS STORY FOR THE FIRST TIME, THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I'VE READ IT.

Wait, so if I'm already crying at a wedding from a fictional character, and I'm not even there in person, just in my head. Then how the fucking hell, am I gonna survive my own wedding? Oh, and btw, I loved your story. Seriously. Loved every single piece of it.
Guest chapter 53 . 8/15/2016
Loved it so much
HowlingFireWolf chapter 53 . 8/9/2016
Great story! You're an amazing writer. I really liked how you made karin and the gang be friends in the end.
Dis guy chapter 31 . 8/7/2016
I know that this was completed three years ago but whatever, MORE KIBAINO
xxAmutoLoverxx chapter 21 . 7/10/2016
I was hella mad when the BRINGGGG came!
1,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »