Reviews for Shards of a Fairytale
I don't think Carlisle will leave any time soon especially if it comes to Bella.
mintchocolatechipbunny chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Please update really love this story ur writing is amazing .
catjumped1 chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
I would love to see you continue this and your other Twilight stories.
samantha dalton chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
i love it... cant wait to read more..
catjumped1 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
You have several stories going that look really good but haven't been updated in a while. I would love it if you continued writing your stories. You have a great interpretation of Carlisle and leave me wanting more.
Allons-y 23 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
It's official, I stayed up all night reading your work.
I've loved it all, some I wish there were more of...
As my alarm goes off in 7 minutes I'll have to bookmark this one and read it later.

I see most of these were updated around 2 years ago. I don't suppose there's any way to entice you to write more of them?

I am enjoying your talent immensely. Reading your stories has been most enjoyable. I can't wait to read more!
Hikada chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
please continue the story
Guest chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
what kind of evil person stops writing there. Seriously? More chapters please
babesbraves chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
Please finish you can't leave it there!
Kitasky123 chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
I've noticed a couple times that you have slipped from first person to third person a couple of times but other than that this is a really good story :)
pegasus5406 chapter 13 . 12/12/2012
Nooo! you can't stop there...arggg...hehehe...please update soon...Pleeeease...huggs Peggy
ElSaTa chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
loved this story so far. hope to read more soon.
HisSecretLover18 chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
HisSecretLover18 chapter 12 . 3/24/2012
What's going to happen next? How will Charlie feel about Carlisle and Bella? Where is Jasper? How will Edward react whe he finds out? I hope you update soon please.
carlynch05 chapter 2 . 3/9/2012