Reviews for Shards of a Fairytale
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 12/29/2016
wow can you imagine being with Mr. Carlisle Cullen. I do believe that they will be okay though right. I hope things work out the way it is meant to work out.
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
this was a good chapter as well. I do hope things work out I still wonder if Bella and Carlisle are true mates be interesting I think right.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
cool so everyone is accepting Bella and Carlisle I wonder how Edward is taking this unless he doesn't know yet right. I really do hope everything works out for the best.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
wow so they are going to see where things go and I'm glad that she wants to finish high school first. I wonder what her dad will say and what not right.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
yes I wonder what is going on and how deep the feelings are right. I just hope things are what they are supposed to be right.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
another good chapter. So I wonder what Alice really saw, it would be interesting but like Bella said she didn't want to know to change the future to what ever it is.
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
this was interesting and yes I wonder if Alice is playing match maker lol. I do hope that Bella gets her happiness right. I would also wonder what is going to happen between Carlisle and Bella if they are just going to be companions or are they actually true mates. Because if they are companions what would it take for Carlisle to leave her right like he and Esme got divorced.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
wow this was a good chapter as well. So Carlisle is having feelings for her. I hope that he doesn't hurt her in any way right. Or if he does like her to let her know. I wonder what Alice has seen as well for her to get the pj's she 's wearing for bed.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 12/24/2016
Maybe Carlisle should ask Alice about the feelings he is having for Bella right
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 12/24/2016
wow so Carlisle is still leaving Forks. I wonder how Bella would be I really do hope she heals with in herself.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
wow I wonder where the rest of the Cullen's went. I hope Bella doesn't allow her self to get too close to Carlisle in case he leaves right. I am glad that she is okay though
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
wow this was a interesting first chapter and yes I'm glad that Bella realised that she did the wrong thing to hurt her dad once again. I hope they both heal with in each other and be able to help each other
animelover461 chapter 13 . 10/8/2016
It's been 5 years... I'm still waiting hahah
Goldielover chapter 13 . 12/21/2015
Just finished re-reading this one again, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I really hope that someday it will be continued, along with your other two Bella/Carlisle stories, I'm Just Addicted and Illuminated. Thank you for them.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/14/2015
I love this story keep writing it