Reviews for Match Your Love
Cute!
holdalls chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Awesome idea! Congratulations!
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Sorry i reviewed the wrong story. Yeah, i know that's highly impossible and all...sorry, i'm rambling. What i'd wanted to say was:

This was soo cute, i loved it absolutely! The idea with the MYL wands were genius and the way you matched them with all the canon couples was sweet!

I especially liked that you didn't make Parveen Zabini drool over Scorpius or something!

Sorry, again for posting the review in the wrong story!
aquamarine77 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
i liked this story and i think you could have kept going but whatever i still liked it and i thought they would get something like that. xoxo :)
Fred's Spirit chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
ah, i loved this! and i've been spending the past 10 min going through your stories, reading the ones i like! great job!
Persephone's flower chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wow. I really like this idea. I mean, it was so original. :)

I hope you don't mind me adding this to my favorites, I love the MYI wands. Wish I had one :) (just kidding. great idea!)
jociobear1987 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
what happen next? hehe cute!
bookworm1256to lazy to login chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
sooo good! love it
drcjsnider chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Cute idea :) I love that you gave these two 'soul mates'
LaughingInvisibleShadow chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
yay! rose/scorpiussoul mates!

hmm...if this product was ever released, i wonder how taylor lautner would feel when he sees all those girls giving him pictures with themselves and him and the words 'soul mates' forged on the photo...just wondering...

nice story, very cute!
cristal-girl195 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Cette histoire est tellement cute! j'adore!

Merci pour les reviews en passant.

Et pourrais-tu me dire comment améliorer l'histoire? Tu dis que Draco ' pense trop vite'. Comment faudrait-il que j'améliore ça?

x

Cristal-girl195
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
cute :)
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I'm too lazy to log in.

WOW! This was a really creative idea; I liked it very much. The final image - of the photograph burning behind them, with the words "soul mates" - is so powerful that I had to read it three times before it truly sunk in.

Good job, good job, good job!
macareux chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Aww, this is seriously one of the cutest, sweetest, most original ways of getting the two of them together that I've ever read. The whole backstory with the wand was perfect, and it fit well that Lavender created it...nice job!

Love from,