Reviews for Whispers From the Past
apprentice celt chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh this story was so sweet! I love the lives you have portrayed here. Thank you for posting to and I do hope you continue to. :)
E. Taylor chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Okay, so I've been making my way down the list of Gelphie stories, and I've been slacking off considerably in the reviewing department. But this was so amazing that I couldn't not review. I'm like a fangirly mess of squeeing over here. This was wonderfully done...I think I have to read it again. :)
HappyShannon chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Beautiful :) I love it.
aiandren12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
ohhhhhhhhhhhh i cryed at the end a little bit

very well done not to fluffy

but i like it please make another one thanks

Bye for now [:
defygravity79 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wow this was really beautifully written. Thank you!
Carlysaurus chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Great fic. I really love this line, for some reason: "...until many years later, after we've both been through too much."

Their relationship doesn't seem to rushed, like a lot of other Gelphie fics do. Wonderful job. I would love to hear more about this verse. :3
TheWarrior12 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Lovely story. :)

I really enjoyed reading this.

This was my favortive part of the story...

Glinda and I certainly hadn't been expecting her to be the result of me once again losing control of my magic when I was overwhelmed on our wedding night. We really thought it had ended with a few cracked picture frames, and an overturned chair in the room of the inn. Imagine our surprise when a few weeks later Glinda turned out to be carrying our daughter as well.