Reviews for killua's heart
SlightlyYandereMelissa chapter 3 . 5/10
LOL that ending XD
F.A Carmen chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Please update this! This is my favorite Killua x OC fic of all!
By the way, how old is she? I think I accidentally skipped some parts.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
COME ON! You must update!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I love it but i think mabey if gons goust came to killua about his dautgher, it might add some intrest but keep doing what your doing because i got the memo and i like it so far!
AnimeFreak168 chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
make more please
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Sigh such a wasted potential to give up now, for sooooooo long I have waited for an update...over a year I think *_*
rodessalorenzo chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I don't know on how I should react on this one. I like the story but their age is quite intriguing. This story of yours is really interesting. Please do continue :)
Help me chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Write! I have an addiction! I got withdrawals! Please write more!
sakura.rinny chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
When are you gonna make more chapters?
sakura.rinny chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Can you please please update now? I'm dying to read it. Love you story very much. But I feel sad for gon though. I'm begging you.
sakura.rinny chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
How old is gon's daughter? And love your story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
o_o oh my. ging killed his own son ? o 3 o
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
DONT BE DISCOURAGED BY LOW REVIEWS!i bet the reason you only have 6 reviews is because you need MORE chapters! please please please CONTINUE OR I'MA GONNA DIE...no pressure :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
iv'e been checking for updates everyday...THIS STORY IS AWSOME! oh yeah can you mention if killua is a virgin or not? i would prefer he was a virgin! -
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
damn...i was hoping she would find love with killua's brothers NOT killua himself [sigh] well at least keep the temptation draging along! i dont want gons daughter to be maulested! DX