Reviews for Fire and Ice
I love this story so far! I'm loving this all-human side I even love that you made Aro a doorman lol.
Koya chapter 32 . 4/22
Plz hurry I'm going through withdraw without this book
Zakoya waiters chapter 1 . 4/19
I don't know what in the world this chapter is talking about
He married Tanya?
Did him and Bella break up?
What the hell
Soulmates913 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I love FIRE AND ICE, I really do, but A LIE TO HOLD ONTO is my FAVORITE! I do hope you can update this story one! HUGS! 3
luvreedin chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Please, pretty please finish this fic
Guest chapter 16 . 10/27/2015
Well geez...take a hint.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
Eh...edward did to much of a 180... How can he go in what? One day to a horrible cold man to a warm and loving one...its unbelievable...way to fast. Its like hes acting.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 32 . 6/23/2015
Excellent! Please update soon.
lara mae lorenzo chapter 32 . 5/5/2015
hey there!
still hoping for an update and for you would finish this awesome story. (: much love!
SassYNoleS chapter 31 . 5/7/2015
I do hope you decide to continue this story !
jk chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
he through away a huge diamond ring? what a fucking dick! he could have gave it to someone that could sell it. materil things mean nothing to him but neither does charity apparently. some people don't have huge diamonds to throw in the trash! LOL
he really could hve helped someone withthat...greedy prick
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Wow…I stumbled across this little gem searching for another fic i had read. I really got into before I realized it was complete and has been years since its been updated. Im so devastated because I felt like I was just getting into this story and there are so many things left up in the air. What are Tanya and James up to? Who are the stalkers? Are Edward and Bella planning on telling their family about their plan to move back to Washington? I can't believe Edwards dad didn't ask why he took the chief position. Also what is up with Jessica is there more to her than just the assistant? She comes across sinister to me. Then there is the whole thing with Edwards other family. Will he forgive his birth mother? Will he ever build a relationship with his other siblings.

Also I just adore the relationship with Kat and Edward. I love their bond. I really want to hear Kat slip and call him dad. She deserves a great father figure and I think they would both love it.
BlueDiamondRing chapter 32 . 9/16/2014
Oh my, loved this, but sad it has been 3 years and never finished. Great story, thanks.
Tarbecca chapter 24 . 8/5/2014
Recommended this story in the Fic Dive over at ADF!
Kate1386 chapter 32 . 6/12/2014
I'm pretty sure I got the rec for this at TLS... I know it obviously hasn't updated in a while but I do so hope you'll finish it I've thoroughly enjoyed it!
1,836 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »