Reviews for Rivalry
Cielorea chapter 1 . 7/8
I am blushing. I am blushing. I amOHMYGODI'MABIGGERPERVERTTHANHUNGARY!
Dreamshipper229 chapter 21 . 6/17
You have no idea how much I love your writing! Right when I think the story is good as it could get you throw in Spamano and make me go crazy! I loooved this, I guess because I love UsUk so much too.. thank you thank you! Ich Liebe Dich! I can't wait to read ur other fics! Xoxo
Smooth Flying chapter 18 . 5/21
Yes, Germany, you probably are. XD
Smooth Flying chapter 17 . 5/21
Looks like England is even more oblivious then Spain...
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 21 . 3/26
I dont know if I have laughed that hard in a while. Thank you!
L'Angleterre chapter 21 . 12/8/2014
CrowleyLovesUSUK chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
"When two people love each other..." Oh god. I just burst out laughing in a bar (because I read my fan fics everywhere LOL). That was fantastic. I wish Prussia and France had given me my talk.
Midna18 chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Oh my gosh! I loved it! Yay! Amazing job!
SayMrrp chapter 21 . 5/22/2014
I love your series. There are some scenes that just make me giggle... and I DON'T giggle.

AWESOMENESS
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
It is not a good idea to brush your teeth whilst reding a fanfic. Especially with Prussia.
Well, ya learn [relearn] somethin every day.
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
I can't even breathe right now... I'm laughing too hard
Wonderful job
TheBigFatBear chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
Thank you for making me explode, squeal, and go full out fan girl mode with your writing! This definitely is one of my most favorite Hetalia fanfics. Everything was so cute and perfect. I really don't know how many times I choked on my saliva when I laughed or squealed. You are an absolutely amazing author! I love your sense of humor and writing style. I can't wait to read all your other stories!
Kumajirou chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Mmhm, I love those kind of days. You know tea is fermented and is rumoured to have erosive effects on the digestive system. That doesn't stop me from loving it though.
My favourite thing is to sit in front of the fire drinking tea and reading fanfiction.
I'm really enjoying this story. I've read the previous two and they're also brilliant. You have a certain distinctive wit and your more lighthearted stories never fail to make me laugh.
Seraphim Starlight chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
"...And that was how he'd been introduced to firecrackers."

Epic Line. :) I can only imagine what happened lol.
TheHeroicAmerica chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
At the part when America told Iggy he was in love with him I was literally rolling on the bed flailing my arms.