Reviews for Lovely Simplicity
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Oh, I do not need to squint at all here! The way this beautiful piece is written really lives up to its title! Lovely Simplicity... this is lovely because it is simple, and it is simply lovely because it just is! :) Awesome job!
nightowl880 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
This felt really representative of the kind of relationship Ichigo and Kashino have in the beginning of the series, behind the overdone hatred. It captured the feeling perfectly :)
strawberrymelon chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
So cute!
Yi Fang Wu chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Where is the next chapter of this story? I want to read it, can't wait!
AnimecrazyAlly27 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Cute and I do occasionally enjoy yaoi but i'm more of a normal anime fan!
New-Page-see-in-descripition chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Hi, This story you wrote about Kashino and Ichigo was actually awesome. It may be short but the way its worded is wonderful, great job!
Feibush Melech chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Well, this is a nice story. I'm guessing the keychain was use as a means to have Ichigo go outside to look for it only to spot Kashino training as she was on her search.

Their are just a few problems with this. First of all, Ichigo seemed a bit out of character. I don't know. It's just at the moment Ichigo doesn't like Kashino as like that. She only likes him as a friend as well as sees him as a partner. Of course now their relationship is building but even if that's the case I don;t think Ichigo would acted in that manner as she did in this story.

Also, their were two parts of the story I didn't get. First their was this line:

"she kept her bed from creaking or making any further noise from waking Vanilla or her partner – why would it be any good to wake them when it was her own fault she lost something?"

It seem like you were talking about her partner "Vanilla" but then it also seem like you were talking about both Vanilla and Ichigo roommate "Rumi". Were you preferring to one of them or both?

Then their was this line:

"Before Kashino made his way to the window, Ichigo has already been stumbling in a hasty dash to run away, shutting off her flashlight in the progress. The brunette felt a strong disappointment she could not watch any longer – the simplicity in his movement, the grace of skills."

I was confuse as to whether Chocolate notice Ichigo or not, but after reading this line several times I'm guessing that wasn't the case. What I could describe is I felt everything was happening at once and it was confusing.

Overall good story but it could use a bit of work on character and writing. I understand you wrote this quickly to pass the time but you shouldn't really rush a story, though at least with this story it didn't felt rush. But you should take your time more and put effort into your making your stories. After all you could do more then this.

Also, as a suggestion you could expand on this and make "Ichigo finding the keychain that was given to her by her little sister" the main part of the story and have Ichigo and Kashino growing relationship as a support for the story.
moonstar72 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
aw wish u could continue this :(

well keep writing!

i love yumeiro patissiere too :P
PockyForJean-Tan chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
hehe! MakChigo ( i could think of.. or IchiKoto.) ahem, anyways, excuse my bad mixing of pairing names...i like this story! it was a bit short but it has an attention grabber! i hate cliff-hangers or else i'll go crazy and get addicted to it, lmao, i have my hopes up for next chappie! ]
lil nanami chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
aw.. this is interesting. please write some more! -
A-to-Q chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
fic for Yumeiro
PrOuD TuRtLe HuGgErS chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That Was So Cute I Love It I My Self Am And Ichino (Tried To Make Up Ichigo And Kashino Together But Failed Miserably) Anyway I'm A Fan It Took Me Forever To find There Thing For The Stories Anyway Continue Writing Can't Wait To See What Happens Next.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
For what it is, it isn't bad. I mean, it was done up rather quick, and is under seven hundred words. I personally like the idea of Ichigo having that kind of charm... I don't know if it was your own idea, or something from the show, but it was cute, and fits. Not to mention, it seems that even though it is short, the characters are kept rather in character.