Reviews for 6 Underground
kennisha.james chapter 7 . 8/9
More! Now grimm, ichi, shin, and nnoi need to meet up. Obviously shinji's gonna call ichigo because the other guys attacked nnoitora too. Please update
Mimi chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Love this story, I constantly go back and reread this one hoping to see if you ever happen to post another chapter.
Animagination chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
PLEAAE UPDATE THIS STORY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
poiplepanda chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Pwease pwease pwease update soon! This is a very intriguing story and it has me wanting more!
narutonarutolove chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Dont mean ta pressure ya or anything, but, its been two years since last update, and i very much like this story...so...yeah...update.

I liked how nnoitra escaped and how he and shinji met, and the cat named Baka, that was cute, and the renji meet grimmjow scene -smiles- i hope ta see an update of this story in my email soon...
docy chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Omg. Wow I freaking love it so much. This is an amazing story and it just keeps getting better! Please update soon, I see its been like 2years but you seem to update at odd times so I hope you're still going on with it! :D please please please. Okay thank you bye -
MissLilly2012 chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
HI i am a new reader of your stories i hope you will update soon.i really am enjoying this story.
Dethia1101 chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
*Crying* why do you end it there? You're unbearably cruel! Please! UPDATE!
Lunacushadow chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
love this story, please continue...
osaki-monti chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
AHHHHH! ohmylord yes i love this story
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
This is really amazing so far, please update soon.
Curiosity Killed Kristy chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I love your description. Nowadays I look for description - and you didn't disappoint :D I just hope this doesn't have IchiGrimm T_T That would suck, but it IS your story :O I love the way you speak in this fic :D It's so refreshing, and easy to understand :) Keep up the good work, and I completely understand what you mean about his fraccion. I know Grimmjow in this fic would feel a bit saddened that his comrades were killed, unlike in the anime where he let them die so easily :O
Ichi1go5 chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
It's a beautiful story, please do continue it.,, I have to know what happens next!
Becky chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
I really really REALLY love this story and I'd be SO grateful if you could update soon. I know it probably won't happen soon but I just really want to see more of this amazing story!
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
Please, please, please, please, please tell me you haven't abandoned this story! It's got an excellent premise and the plot is just getting to the good part! I know it's been a while since you've updated but you can't just leave our favorite boys stuck like this! Not only them but Ulqui and Szayel and Starrk and Hal and Nell! They have to freed! *cries with a big pout* It's such a good beginning, I really hope that you haven't lost the drive to finish it.