Reviews for 6 Underground
Sepulvedlore chapter 7 . 8/12
Kyaaaa i love it so much! Please please continue soon i wanna read moreeee please please pleaseeee
Beccabu32 chapter 7 . 5/13
I really hope you finish this story I love Grimm's personality I can't wait for the next chapter.
IshaGJaegerjaques chapter 7 . 3/20
I know it's been four years since the last update, but I really hope you'll come back to this one day. Deliciously written, without being unnecessarily descriptive, this is one of the best human AU GrimmIchi I've come across. And believe me, I've read tons of 'em. Grimmjow here doesn't seem OOC at all, possibly because the story provides a good reason behind the inhumanity in him, but it's interesting how he has still held on to the human left in him which resurfaces with Ichigo as the catalyst. THIS is the Grimm we all hope to see in canon, but probably never would. Yeah, Kubo doesn't dig mushy shit. *sigh* Hope you return soon.
Isoueh Saisuke chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
damn thats was a nice story...im going to save it...so i would know if theres a new update...please update and continue this story if u have a time...its realy cool and amazing i like the plot of this story... . and a slow romance
(cause of grim situation) please comeback soon miss author :) we will be waiting
Junichiblue chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
Awwww... I'm sorry you dropped this. You're writing is quite good and I enjoyed what you've written to this point. So far your Grimmjow was good, consistent, animal-ish and mysterious. You're writing is also fairly to the point, which is great (i tend to get carried away with flowery, so I appreciate when I get to read straightforward writing). And Ichigo is pretty good too at this point. Nothing here is rushed so far. Anyway... enjoyed what you wrote. Again, sorry there isn't more. :(
kenni-bun bun chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
More! Now grimm, ichi, shin, and nnoi need to meet up. Obviously shinji's gonna call ichigo because the other guys attacked nnoitora too. Please update
Mimi chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Love this story, I constantly go back and reread this one hoping to see if you ever happen to post another chapter.
Animagination chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
PLEAAE UPDATE THIS STORY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
poiplepanda chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Pwease pwease pwease update soon! This is a very intriguing story and it has me wanting more!
narutonarutolove chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Dont mean ta pressure ya or anything, but, its been two years since last update, and i very much like this story...so...yeah...update.

I liked how nnoitra escaped and how he and shinji met, and the cat named Baka, that was cute, and the renji meet grimmjow scene -smiles- i hope ta see an update of this story in my email soon...
docy chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Omg. Wow I freaking love it so much. This is an amazing story and it just keeps getting better! Please update soon, I see its been like 2years but you seem to update at odd times so I hope you're still going on with it! :D please please please. Okay thank you bye -
MissLilly2012 chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
HI i am a new reader of your stories i hope you will update soon.i really am enjoying this story.
Dethia1101 chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
*Crying* why do you end it there? You're unbearably cruel! Please! UPDATE!
Lunacushadow chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
love this story, please continue...
osaki-monti chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
AHHHHH! ohmylord yes i love this story