Reviews for Friend Or Foe?
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Oh Mer, getting caught on something like that. Just your luck... *resigned sigh*
carinims01 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
that was awsome! great writing, love the drama!
animeloveramy chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
gotta love it. this is really well written and the characters are spot on. i feel sorry for merlin...having arthur except him and having to give it all u to protect his freinds...he does so much for others

well done. i will definantly be browsing your profile for other storys ;)
Kitty O chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
"That's exactly what I was afraid of."

THat line made me grin. I really enjoyed this story!
Kitty O chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Btw, I forgot to mention last chapter:

I find it funny that Merlin is so caught up in destiny sometimes; he let like 8 people die before he stopped the basilisk because Arthur was in trouble.

Honestly, the goose.

Anyway, I liked this. I was thinking the way to avoid this problem was to kill Uther (that made me sad, I love Uther!) but this works too!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I've read a lot of reveal fics, but I've never seen Gwen slap Arhur for refusing to help before. It's a fiery side to her we never see, and frankly, I loved it. Morgana's speech was expected, but nothing is scarier than a kind, gentle person who never speaks out suddenly flipping out. Trust me; I know.

I loved this.
writtenrhythm chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
aww! this is definally one of my favorite merlin/aurthor stories. i could totally visulize this becoming an actual episode. keep it up!
That-is-illogical chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Wow-that was a good short story
Alice I chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
What a delightful little story. Your first chapter was what really impressed me. Your use of description was excellent. You almost lost me with the time travel. I was afraid that the story was going to turn into a back to the future sort of plot but you handled it well.

Nicely done.
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Ha ha nice job! Poor Merlin though.
WitchyWeasel chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Wow, fantastic short story! Nicely paced, well written and your characters were spot on. Plenty of aw moments too which I loved. Thanks for the great fic. Look forward to reading more of your work.
FaeryJo chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Just love your story. It's one of my favourite. Hope to see more Merlin fic.

;*
irezel chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
i liked it! i think it could have been solved without timetravel, but it worked. :)
White As Snow chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Aww, what a lovely ending! ;D
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Now that would be an interesting trying to explain to your Uncle about Time Travel etc... I tried that once or twice when my mother, she didn't believe me. I did go into the future, I just can't prove it.

I betcha Gaius would think he's half crazy too.

Great ending. :P