Reviews for How Two Words Changed Everything
stormbringer9001 chapter 5 . 1/28
this is such an awesome story! i know u haven't updated since, like, 2010, but even if you just post a quick chappie saying that you can't update anymore that would be great. because a lot of authors do that but then i still feel this tiny spark of hope that the author just MAYBE will update thanks!
PhoenyxWarrior chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
Ermm.. okay so Maddy is supposed to be slightly emo...

and, I think, that Caitlin wouldn't really go for the 'preppy' guy, I mean you did read on how she dissed 'Aberzombies' right?

Also, maybe more Chad? Please?
cbscms0310 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
awesome . lol it was funny because my name is caitlin and people usally spell it kaitlyn but u spelled it right! More please!1
cbscms0310 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
you did a great jiob i wish there was more parts. i loved it . i never herd of these charters but i looked like it was fun to read and it was!
faxrox chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
thanks! i love this story. i cant wait for the next chapter
Chattykitkat chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
please update when you can! this is so good!
Abby chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
Hi, this is really good! I have some constructive criticism for you though. I think you should focus a little more on Emily being sick. I mean, leukemia is cancer! She could die, and i think that Maddie should have a little more worried, gloomy tone about her. But good job!
ToruHonda chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
Why!...is there no more! :'(
fdoom3 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Wow, Loved it!
HiThereSmiley chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Haha! Cool story! Update, update, update!
H8rpatrol chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
Great story, keep going!
iclemyerlover chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Nice story I love it! Keep writing

iclemyerlover chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Where the heck did that come from? haha funny stuff. Not cool about the dissected pig though.

iclemyerlover chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
haha nice little twist ] I kinda thought the two words were "We're moving." but I like this way better.

kittycatvamp chapter 5 . 3/5/2010