Reviews for A Man's Guide to Dissolution and Ignorance
aficionado origins chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
WOW. Simply wow. Such a subtle way of writing. You hint at things. It is never made obvious who your talking about, but at the same time it is so blindingly obvious. The crisp sentences give a better reading experience than long winded sentences would. A wonderfully well written piece.
xc wings chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
... I don't get it...ha, too early I guess
AilenNinja chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This was fantastic! I loved it! I think it's written beautifully. I'm usually picky about how people do format, and I loved yours! And the title is awesome, and so is the story! Really great job!
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Poor Kyoya!

Not realizing that she's gone...
Segunda Katigbak chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I have read most of your fics some time in the past, even the slash ones, and you really are an exquisite writer. Your fanfictions are admirably witty. They don't spoon-feed. They hint and that is what's good about your style. It takes a certain level of intelligence for your readers to get what you want to tell them. It was not just about the words. It was about the sense.

Good job,

a fan of yours
chuchi chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
O_o You're alive! Wow, akala ko inabandon mo na ang account na to. ))

First thing first: magtatag-lish ako kasi, alam mo na, wala lang. saka hindi ko na aayusin ung grammar at style ko, kasi alam mo na, wala lang. ANYWAY, Tama ba naman na ang unang story na pinost mo after being away for TEN YEARS ay isang kwento kung saan patay na si Haruhi and their baby, at ginawa mo pang broken man si Kyoya? Bad cathydeff. T_T I felt his desparation of losing Haruhi and the baby, but his love for them really surfaced throughout the story. the conversation at the end was really a nice touch. I'm a sucker for happy-endings, but I'm also a hopeless romantic so I like this little piece. )

P.S. (you know i love this part even though it's a completely different topic)

Since ikaw lang naman ang nakakausap ko dito sa Ffnet who is not a strict het shipper, sayo ko lang pwede ishare ito... although I'm pretty sure you're aware of this for SO LONG - alam mo ba ang pwede palang i-slash ang mga totoong tao? O_o What? haha, siguro iniisip mo na napakatagal ng ginagawa ito, pero, waa... medyo dumugo ang aking mata nung una akong nabasa nun. heh. Pero ok na. I'm actually having fun reading them. Wala ka kasi para mapagsumbungan ko eh. Alam mo naman na pagdating sa mga fanfics and yaoi, ikaw ang aking source/boss. T_T

miss u and ur stories - eww parang loveletter lng. ( para mainspire na din ako ulit magsulatD) _
Writing Addiction chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
See, this is what I love to see in a fic: a happy beginning that's completely squashed by tragedy with a side of denial. Wonderfully done, dear. Keep writing.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
How heart breaking. I think it would be a bit clearer if you put some kind of break between, " I always have, always will." And,"He is at the party, a glass of champagne in his hand but does not enjoy it, preferring to watch the crowd." Just to indicate that we've left the first scene. It still is a mystery what happened.

Otherwise well done.
SailorPikaAngel chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
OMG! I love it! *teary eyed* Even tho Haruhi is a bit out of character, I absolutely LOVE their interaction together. A sad, sad Kyouya lost within memories and cut off from his wife and unborn child.. The last line just echoes... As much as they love each other, he can't reach beyond death and she can't stay... It would be really interesting to read a series of ghost haruhi/kyouya ficlets. An amazing job.. How about a happier one to throw us a crumb for our bleeding hearts?
Someya chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
That's was beautiful, touching, yet sad... I loved it XD
flamingbunnies chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
THat was so sad! It was kinda confusing to me, but I have mid terms right now so my brains are fired. I got it after reading a third time.
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
It's kinda vague... I didn't get most of it
Ranranran chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Was it just a coincidence that i happened to rummage through your story archive yesterday and decided to re-read some of my favorite stories? nearly choked when i saw your penname in kyoharu section again, on this very day. have i told you that you're my absolute favorite for kyoharu writer and that i'm still waiting patiently for you to update? hahaha, okay, just ignore this.

so, tragedy this time? actually i didn't quite get what you were trying to convey in this fic. was haruhi already dead? was the haruhi in this fic just...say, a ghost or something? or was she dying? or worse, was kyoya just imagining things? but whatever it was, i liked it. your signature writing style is still there, your unique portrayal and characterization of kyoya and haruhi is still there, and that's a good thing. always, always looking forward to reading your updates, and i hope you're doing great in your life :)
Sora Sings chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Now that I've read the story three times, I do have to say this: I like your wording. It's very fluid and when read through a second time the meaning really sinks in. When I first read it, I didn't pay much attention to how it was said, just what was being said but after that, I saw the subtle foreshadowing in the words.

Another thing that I liked was how names are never mentioned in throughout the work, yet it is very clear who each character is.

Poor Kyoya, his emotions really show in his behavior.

I hope that life treats you good, and that all goes well in your life.