Reviews for The Emperor's Queen
R u going to continue this story and write a book 2
blakraven66 chapter 40 . 9/9/2013
Hoping for the sequel.
Julie Horwitz chapter 40 . 1/12/2013
I normally don't read stories like this, but your summary intrigued me and I started reading. I'm very glad I did. It is incredibly well-written and I hope that you will eventually write Book 2. I was a little put off at first by your attempts to, for lack of a better word, humanize Lotor, but in the end, his true evil and sadistic colors showed through. The things he did to Allura over the course of the story... Definitely not a normal or healthy "love" by any definition of the word! It was difficult to get through the tragic nature of the piece, as the bad guy literally wins and all but destroys the Voltron Force, but it is so masterfully written that it was worth it. I can't decide who suffered more, Keith or Allura. (I'm a hardcore Keith/Allura shipper, so this was definitely a rough read!) It's an amazing work and I thank you for sharing it.
caramelcandylover chapter 22 . 6/20/2012
Hi! I just wanted to take a quick break, because I just spent my whole morning reading up to this chapter, and tell you how amazing your story is! I'm so addicted to it! I wish I didn't have to go to work just so I can sit at home to finish reading it! Lol, but alas, life has and will always get in the way. I have never watched Voltron before but your story is so good, I really wanna go check it out! Thanks again for such a fantastic story! I can't wait for work to be over so I can (hopefully) finish it! :)
Benegesseritwitch89 chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
You captured our players perfectly, the formatting is excellent, no grammar errors! You go girl!
vanilfrappe chapter 40 . 6/22/2011
Oh, i did indeed greatly enjoy! I personally find Lotor to be very, very hot. Oh, he is undeniably evil, but the sex is amazing because of it. He's not to cruel for my liking, and I feel that if she weren't quite as whiny she might just be the perfect match for him. Brave girl though, she definitely pushed buttons.

Overall, loved it! I just knew I would, afterall, i loved your Jane Eyre rendition! I look forward to book 2, and your other stories on the way!
b0tias chapter 40 . 3/30/2011
Wow, a heartfelt ending to a tumultuous story. Lotor winz. Great job. You were true to the characters you created all the way to the finish. I hoped that Allura would get rescued, even before they got to Arus, but in my hopes denied was a sad but more moving tale.

*Internet Hugglez for Smithy for reading outside your comfort zone and being civil about it. I'm sure Keith and Allura are together each night in their dreams. (I hope Allura doesn't talk in her sleep!)*
Lynrinth chapter 40 . 3/30/2011
Damn YEAH! (except it was much longer. For some reason the Yeah wouldn't appear!) There! That's the missing part from my review. If no one gets it, well then, you don't! But that's how I felt when you updated.
Lotor Sincline chapter 40 . 3/30/2011
What an awesome ending of Book 1! You really kept these character's so in tune with the old series. Congratulations! And I will be waiting for that Book 2.

Curiously, in the new series "Voltron Force" starting in Summer at Nicktoons, Lotor will be king, so it's no prince anymore for him and you are following some canon here. Keep up the great work!

Oh and Smithy: pull yourself together! This is just a story based on a fucking cartoon! Us men find other available women after we've been rejected. You have to be a woman, cause us guys aren't such ridiculous wimps! The Denubian Galaxy is a big place, someone can write a happy ending for him in the arms of another blue eyed blond...
Smithy chapter 40 . 3/30/2011
This is my second review for this chapter. I am sure what Keith is feeling is absolute pain and misery. Can you imagine what he felt, losing the woman he loved to his greatest enemy? And the fact that Lotor raped her, in affect? That would destroy any man, and that's what Keith is feeling right now.
Lynrinth chapter 40 . 3/29/2011
Leave it to Feedback/Review submition to screw up a review! The first part of my review was gone! 'I was going to type ! (well, I did anyway hee hee) There! Now, completed is my review. Thank you!
Lynrinth chapter 40 . 3/29/2011
As soon as I saw you had updated, and COMPLETED your story, I was going to type ! (well, I did anyway, hee hee) but then I read the last chapter and was awed. Wow. You did an excellent description of a woman conquered in spirit. As if she had no life left to lead. She is dead, inside. But yet, she desparately clings to the hope that what she did was for nothing. That there IS hope enough left to give her life purpose. Granted she did for her friends, that was noble in itself, but for something else left to live for. Something else so she wouldn't feel so dead and hopeless inside. The clinging hope she, in so far fetched way, can 'reach' Lotor, and somehow change his perspective of life. 'Rehabilitate', if you will. Very powerful. This was not the review I was not going to give. I was planning a fun, and upbeat comment. Somehow, this last chapter sobered me up. I look forward with much anticipation to your next installment. Bravo.
Smithy chapter 40 . 3/29/2011
I have read instances where true love triumphs over evil. Here's hoping that happens, and yes, as weird as it sounds, I would like to see more. Perhaps Lotor will be murdered in bed. One can only hope.
RenkonNairu chapter 40 . 3/28/2011
This was a wonderful conclusion to your fabulous story!

I cannot wait for Book 2!
ebon-drake chapter 39 . 3/17/2011
Long-time Voltron fan here, but first time reader of your work. I felt compelled to read your story from start to finish, and I must say that you have created wonderful piece of Voltron fanfiction. Granted, there are a few teeny typos scattered around, but you have done a wonderful job of keeping the characters, er, in character, while managing to give them new depth at the same time. Voltron was full of shades of gray as a show, and you have blended them beautifully in your fanfic. Allura is compassionate, but strong, and Lotor is not quite so much like your typical Saturday morning cartoon villian - "Ha ha! I'm being evil just to be evil!" Out of curiousity, were you more inspired by Lotor's personality in Golion or the dub? Regardless, I am enjoying your story a lot. I always saw a potential LxA relationship as being simultaneously sexy and dysfunctional as hell. Your fic has made me feel really bad for Allura for having to essentially turn herself into a martyr just to save everyone, and I actually feel kind of guilty for remaining an LxA fan at heart, despite my sympathies being with the other characters. Thak you for sharing this fic, and I definitely hope to see more of your work!