Reviews for Kindred Spirits
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
What a beautiful story! It's written with such thoughtfulness, such understanding, and is just heartwarming all over. Sephiroth was such a good person before the Jenova mess, and you bring that out so perfectly here. Your love of the character comes out very well. I love how he understands Kalya and what she's doing and why she's doing it, and how he relates what he's trying to do to what his friends tried to do while he was reacting similarly to Kalya. Everything is so perfectly in-character throughout, including how he first decides Kalya is the one he wants and why.

Kalya is awesome, too. I'd love to see her appear in more stories. And I love the little touch of humor at the end. LOL. And the adorableness of Kalya playing with Sephiroth's hair. A perfect ending, or rather, a beginning.

I don't often recommend stories, but I'm going to pass this one on to a couple of FF7 friends of mine! Perhaps they will have already read it, but I want to share it with them regardless.
Harlequin chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Awww. :) Why doesn't this have more reviews? It's totally sweet. I love how you had Kalya as sort of a reflection of Sephiroth's previous state.
Kairi.1101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
That was adorable. 3
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was too adorable! I love how you wrote this. Of course Sephiroth wouldn't back down. And I love the name Kalya. I wonder what would happen when the 2nd Class SOLDIERs meat her! That would be hilarious to see.
Eevetta chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This is such an adorable fic, sad, but light-hearted at the end. This Sephiroth is definately one I personally miss a lot. He's a good villain too, but it would have been nice if he stayed as The General rather than The Nightmare.
Petlover1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
That was so cute! It was so sweet to see Sephiroth bonding with the chocobo that is just like him, he was so calm and helpful to Kalya and he didn't give up her. It seems like they both truly understand and trust each other. It's great to know that Sephiroth really respects and appreciates his friends. Beautiful one-shot
JenEvan chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
No one would have thought that Seph's empathy and understanding could reach out to a bird.

However, aside from that I think I see this story as a sort of reflection; half of it with Seph reflecting upon his own situation, and the people who in the end had gotten through his barrier and reached his heart; complete with bright blue eyes _ And now, he is extending the favor to another pair of blue eyes as well :) Spreading the friendship, love and trust.

Its sweet and nice, this story.
meessy chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Lighter than the your others but just as good:)

I wish sephiroths character could return to how it used to be though- it was funny how he refers to zack as hyperactive
Blueberry Absinth chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I soo liked it 3
Kai G. Tayuki chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Wow... it was really cool and sweet the story. I was facinated on how you managed to expressed the thought of sephiroth without getting him out of character. Congratulations, reall awesome.

Well see ya then and take care! w
lady-yuna7 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Oh I'm loving this story! I can't wait for more updates -Puts on epic face-!

lady-yuna7