Reviews for Lace Doilies
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Very nice! Thank you!
glasswalker chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Wah! Perfect! The thoughts Watson went through were great. :)
fireheart12 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
thank you! this is what should have happened at the end of the movie in my opinion, nice job.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
wow i loved it great job
Yumi chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Beautifully written. I loved the story and especially the kiss! And Holmes who's always like a prophet :)

By the way, I still don't know what lace doilies mean here. I saw Holmes movie twice but couldn't figure it out yet. People laughed hard while I was just "M...". I'm so sorry but can anybody tell me please? I live in Asia so I'm not that used to Western culture, maybe. Do lace doilies mean something else than just doilies?
adevotedreader chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
That was good. I liked it. At least Watson figured it all out before he got married. Somehow I doubt that Mary will be happy finding out that her fiance plans on leaving her for his best friend. Very nice one shot though. By the way I love your icon.
wlk68 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I enjoyed this. Nice job. :-)
Goats for rent chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Ah. Very nice.

Though i would like to hear/see some going into of not just what their thinking or what their saying, but how they are saying it.

Other than that.. Fantastic.
kazumigirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Tsk tsk. Not crappy at all. It was fantastic. I actually kind of laughed when Holmes said, "I've been expecting you." It just played so well into everything going on.
Lucy'sDaydreams chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Don't doubt your writing so, there's always room for improvement but this was actually quite marvelous on a whole. I particularly enjoyed Holmes at the end with his all-knowing smile, and speechless Watson. I can totally picture it!
methegirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I really like your story, great job
maymot97 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I really liked it. Quite good. Especially the ending ;)
Caitlynistoolazytologinnnnnnn chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I LOVE THIS. SO MUCH. I literally have no words for how much I love you and your writing. Seriously though. Please write more. 3

You are wonderful, super, fantastic, coolness, remarkable.