Reviews for The Why and the Why Not
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Beautiful piece, very poetic. I wish i could say more, but words literally fail me.
LittleKy chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I can't really even describe how this made me feel, but it hurt and it was powerful. This is just awesome!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
"I won't let you go. You little shit. I'll never let you go."

Chilling. And heartbreakingly true.
This is awesome. xo
BeckiWriter chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Great story- I like the fragmentation and the way you show Sam's character progressing through the years.
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Very powerful, thanks for sharing.
sammysdimples chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This was beautifully written! I'm trying to write myself and I look to your work as inspiration. It was really, really well done!
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Wow this was brilliant! It was a really good look into Sam's character, I liked the part when he ran away fro fifteen minutes but Dean knew anyway.
juniperred rosydreamaol.com chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Wow. That's really all I can manage to say. This is amazing. This is better than many published things I have read. Wow.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Sam did get his reward for all his perfect tests, at least for a few years he had Stanford and Jess.

Sam had a harder childhood than Dean in many ways, since Dean's incandesent love for his brother, his father and the Impala

seem to have anchored Dean more than Sam, who craved normalcy.
Starlight Socrates chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Whew! Emotional ride of awesomeness. I was surprised not to see more Supernatural stories by you, since you've got Sam's characterization at least down perfectly. Also your profile intimidated me into reviewing this, since I want to favorite, and otherwise I am indeed a bad lazy person who just reads and favorites at so-late-it's-early in the morning when I should be studying. Thanks for writing!
Mmmmmmnnnnnnnm chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This was interesting and well written. :)

Also, I am reviewing because your profile-thing made me laugh. :D

Great job!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Good story. Had a wire in the blood feel to it. There at the last the sense of foreshadowing was a nice touch.:)

Are you going to develop this storyline any further?
Cainchan chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
woow this story, was really, really great.
Spoons1899 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Oh my god I've just read your Supernatural stories and they are so achingly beautiful, I'm beaming and I'm most definitely sobbing. Your voices are spot on, I *adore* your Sam, and the language flows so effortlessly— it doesn't even feel like reading a story, if that makes any sense. This and The Year Of Living Quietly are just stunningly fluid and gorgeous and made my heart hurt, but in a wonderful way. Amazing amazing job.
theraggles chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Well, wow. Just wow. I really enjoyed the way you used such simple words to convey the emotions and connect with the reader. The writing itself was just amazing; the way you pieced the words together, oh, man! It was assembled in a way that made it all the more sad (poor Sammy!) and you really were able to make the audience feel so sorry for him, without making Dean and John the bad guys. Overall, a superb job! Hope that you keep up this wonderful work.

Raggles

P.S. I cried. Is that pathetic?