Reviews for Burnt
RaynasBlueSkies chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
That was so amazing! I love how you write Bree and especially with Lynette, it all felt so real and you just nailed their characters:D Awesome job!
Tea With Bree chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
OMIGOD! I LOVED IT! Oh how I love a happy ending... 3
Tea With Bree chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
YES! I love the end, everything's going to get so much better for Bree and Orson from here! YAY!
ScrawledAcrossThePage chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
Yay! Brynette! (: I loved when Bree silently scolded Lynnie for using the word hell :DD AND when Lynnie went "You have a real way with words, you know that?" :D Great job!
PsychoticSax chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
Awe! Thx Lynnie!
Tea With Bree chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
AW! The dream about Karl was so sweet! And the rest was so sad, OMG, when she whispered "You thought I was perfect" I teared up a little! Aww... the part with Orson made me so sad! :(
PsychoticSax chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
Awe! That dream with Karl was SO sweet! And the part with Orson actually made me sad ... evil Cupcake ...
PsychoticSax chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
wow ... poor Bree!
ScrawledAcrossThePage chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Wow...that was one powerful chapter! :O Great job! I loved what Lynette said at the end! I REALLY hope you continue! (:
PsychoticSax chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Hmm ... I LOVED the part when Gaby mentioned that the good sex couldn't be coming from Orson ... LOL! I love it overall, and I REALLY hope you coninue!
ScrawledAcrossThePage chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
That's the thing I love about Gaby: She can be so caring at times, but at the same time, she's hysterical :D Good job capturing that! And I loved when Susan banged her head against the dishwasher and was all "And you were doing so well!" :D Hehe. Great job!
ScrawledAcrossThePage chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh my!

That was...intense, to say the least! Made me get all teary-eyed D:

Great job tho! (; Can't wait for the rest!
Tea With Bree chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh...

I loved it!

:( I can't believe Bree burned herself! Maybe Orson will kiss it better... :)

I love BrOrson!
PsychoticSax chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow ... can't wait for the rest! I liked it! Poor Bree ... she's acting all emo ... but we can't blame her ... I mean, Orson is such a SKOT ... don't ask ... my term ... anyways, I really do like it! Thx for helping her Susie Q!