Reviews for Pillow Talk
Alpha Taco chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
Alpha Taco chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
I was hoping there'd be a sokkaxsuki fic... Nice job.
Alpha Taco chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
You're quite a good writer. I liked this story.
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I hate that cabbage merchant! Sweet story.
asdfghjkl chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
this has to be like the third time you posted/deleted this chapter... i mean its good, but something new would be nice.
frozenheat chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
Beautiful concept. Love the Katara/Aang ones 3
AJCMetallica chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I always get a good laugh out of cabbages and the old cabbage merchant, always good to include that in any fiction, even if it isn't Avatar! _

Anyway, another cool fiction with plenty of in-character interaction and good old laughs from light-hearted Aang. There's always room for another chapter to include talk of eventual children but I preferred it with them discussing their younger selves.
Simply Enchanted chapter 9 . 3/23/2010
I really must say that the relationship you've built between Aang and Katara is just so sweet! You kept their personalities so close to what they were in the show, and I would imagine this is the kind of relationship they would have. Nice job! I hope to hear more from you soon! :D
kataang fan chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
another great chapter! thanks for updating so often :) yours is my favorite story to get an alert from.

very sweet, but you used the word "simply" a little too often for describing aang's dialogue. not a ton. its just a little side note :)

can't wait for more!
Airhead259 chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
Amazing chapter, as always. I've read a lot of proposal fics and I think this was one of the most unique ones yet - keep it up!
I-love-random-internet-stories chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
Hey another two great chapters. The one about Aang and Katara was very sweet (although I find it a strange idea that a culture could not have constellations;is there a single one that doesn't?) and the one with Smellerbee and Longshot was a great exploration of the descent into obsession about revenge and where to draw the line. Only one issue: Smellerbee says she had to watch Jet drowning in his own blood and "being able to do a thing about it". You either need to add a not or change it to unable. Just a small typo probably, it just throws off the flow. Otherwise really good :)
Private LL Church chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
That was sweet.:)Great job! I can't wait for the next update.
Kimjuni2 chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
t, great job
heavywolfblade chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
awesome just awesome you made tear up a little at the end
Eigee chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
There is just one word that can describe this... AW!

That was about one of the cutest kataang pieces I've read in a VERY long time. _ I loved it, so, so... kataangy (3 I liked the way you pictured them in the future, in my opinion they're very in-character. I also liked the little retrospective talk with all the "time bending" theme; a nice recap from the series with a little touch of irony. And I loved how Aang was being silly in a clever way! _ Good job!
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »