Reviews for Pillow Talk
Ai Mamoru chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
You know, I've got the same problem as Sokka while watching how the Order of the White Lotus reconquered Ba Sing Se. The benders among them got such a powerful display of their art and Piandao could only wave his sword a little with remarkably lesser effect (kinda expectably). It's really not fair. I think he's a great master, but between benders he seems pretty unnecessary.

Ironically I never thought about Sokka that way. He really was the weakest in the team, but he was the "idea guy". That's a really important role. Ideas plus self-defense means perfect for the team.
I liked the way you made Suki go, but I think my way is also quite right ;)

Your TLA stories seem to be more appropriate for adults, I think. You give the pretty light-hearted show a serious coat. Sure the show had some important topics, but most of it was presented in a humorous way, simply for children. You give everything more thought and take it more serious. I think that's not a bad thing, but like this you can't reproduce the feeling the show gave off. I like both ways :)
Ai Mamoru chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Aangs recital of his mastered elements and Katara's effects on him was very neat, but also totally cheesy. Sometimes I'm really openminded about cheesyness, but today I found it a bit to much. Still objectively it's really good :)
Ai Mamoru chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Really great. I really liked how Aang reacted all the time. You made the emotions really clear. It was totally easy to emphatize with them. Well done once again!
I'm only wondering why Katara didn't mentioned it earlier, that she'd like to come with him. It's not that difficult of a matter. But, well, plot device I guess ;)
Ai Mamoru chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Yay, slight of life \o/ Exactly my cup of tea. I love those peaceful moments in life.
Well done!
dominique.peltier.31 chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
I really like this chapter. Out of all the canon pairings, Aang and Katara are my favorite, so I always think I'm going to like their chapters the best. Until I read this one. It's probably my favorite out of the ones that I've read so far. Great job.
1Kataangfan chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
PurpleDreamer99 chapter 21 . 11/1/2013
I love all these one shots, youre suchan amazing writer! But is this the end of it all though? I kinda hope not, but it's okay if it is. I really enjoyed reading these, they're amazing and just...wow. They really tugged upon my emotions, every single chapter. And that's a good thing! (: great job, thank you for writing these :D 3
Queen of Sneaks chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
That was amazing. I love the way you described their love. I could picture this very clearly!
talah chapter 21 . 5/9/2012
really like this and hope you continue :)

maybe some katara/toph or katara/suki bonding (or just an all girl bonding fic [with or without mai] maybe with them kicking some jerk butt then having the guys show up at the end all "what happened here?")? or something kataangy about bloodbending? ooooorrrr...zuko being really informed about said bloodbending, giving new meaning to "i will end you" :) i could totally see his face "*gulp* yea aang, i dont think you have to worry about me and katara, seeing as how she threatened to kill me if i hurt you or even looked like i *might* hurt you...good luck with that. shes freakin scary." and aang looking at katara in confusion with aang-vision (meaning all sparkly again) shakes his head "yeeeaa...sure zuko. whatever you say." but inside maybe does a happy dance that his chick is a total BAMF when shes pissed off (hey, as sweet as he is, you *know* hes got a dark[er]-side).
tykronos chapter 10 . 8/26/2011
answer to A.N

true in all honesty. flirting, maybe.

foreplay, definitely(depending on age).
HiddenKindness chapter 21 . 7/16/2011
A brilliant piece of fanfiction. Absolutely brilliant.

Your word choice, description, dialogue...everything is perfect.

If I become a writer half as good as you, I'd be very happy.

My overall favourite chapters are chapters 1, 11 and 20. Such fantastic writing.

Be proud. You have raw, natural talent that you have put to its best use. Well done. :)
Singer of Time chapter 21 . 2/15/2011
A very interesting chapter as always; very descriptive and in-depth. Azula is an interesting character to get into if only to explore her insanity. One has to really pity her, though.

Great job!
Aleyvas22 chapter 21 . 2/6/2011
After reading this, I kind off felt sad for Azula, she's completely lost and has no one left in her life. :( Very different chapter. I hope you can update soon :D
kataang4ever14 chapter 12 . 12/14/2010
Haha! That was a really funny one! I'd love it if you did another one of those, cuz that one was great! Keep it up. )
kataang4ever14 chapter 3 . 12/13/2010