Reviews for Pillow Talk
LexiPlexi chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I am a huge fan of yours. I just wanted to say how much I enjoy "Pillow Talk". It's a series that has me coming back again and again, and I truly hope you keep writing - you have an absolutely wonderful way with words.

Keep writing! And keep writing Kataang ;)
TvNut Loves Jamie Fraser chapter 20 . 10/24/2010
you write so well. i cant wait for more updates.
UmLikeEh chapter 20 . 9/26/2010
Awww I really liked that one. It was very cute... makes me feel like crap falling asleep alone [
Amicus Bonus chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
this first chapter is EXCELLENT! please keep writing Kataang, you are very good at it!

Pax Tecum,

Amicus Bonus
Rachika chapter 20 . 9/4/2010
I really loved this one. D It's cute, fluffy, and SO them. p On another note, I wish you luck with your master's program! It's understandable you'll need to devote more time to studies - after all, it will get you farther in life than fanfiction, haha!

So good luck! And I'll look forward to the next time you have time to post something. ]
Broken.Bells chapter 20 . 9/3/2010
wow! Loved it. It was beautiful.

P.S. Good luck with your studies ;)
Aleyvas22 chapter 20 . 9/2/2010
Finally! You posted another very chapter. I just wanted to say that your story is very emotional, creative and well written. So far I have a few favorite Chapters 9-11. They were very sweet, flirty and original. Hopefully you will be able to post another chapter soon. Good Luck with your Master's Program!
bowwow08 chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
I love reading all your posts! Your stories always make me feel better :)
thejordanandhervices chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
That WAS incredibly sweet, though the title may need a revised name...You know all the minds that reside in the gutter these days. :) Verrrrry gooda, (wtf?) aannnndddd, yea, I can wait, I'm patient(sorta)...
kalicious chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
I love this! Great job. And since they're one shots, I won't get irritated if you don't update. So, that's good, I guess.
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
Awwwww! Tis cute. _
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 19 . 9/1/2010
It's so weird how that works, you're trying to write one thing, and the story takes it somewhere else. And people say Kataang is boring. Your take on it is awesome, as is Mike and Bryan's. It's perfect. 'sapphire pools of liquid ice', I thought that line amusing, if cliched, but love at first sight is so it works. :)
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 17 . 9/1/2010
I think it hit Mai's personality very well. On that scene, I was like 'GASP! She just glared!' She should do it more. It's gotta be tiring playing that kind of game all of the time.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
Yeah, I could see that happening. When Toph started talking about herself, that was easy to understand that she didn't mean Suki.
gretlcascade chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
Oh my gosh! I was just looking at your other chapters last night and was hoping that you would update! ... And you did :) though I have to say i was a tad disappointed because this was verging on cheesy. I've read your other stories and this one shot feels pushed and unoriginal. Don't take it too hard becausewhen compared to any other writer, your's is still amazing, I just feel almost everyone does this prompt and accompanied with your type of descriptions it really felt forced. I really do love your writin style and look forward your next submission. In one of the earlier chapters you mentioned something about doing a scene where katara and aang are discussing their future children? I would love to read something like that, especially coming from you. :)
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »