Reviews for Pillow Talk
gretlcascade chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
Oh my gosh! I was just looking at your other chapters last night and was hoping that you would update! ... And you did :) though I have to say i was a tad disappointed because this was verging on cheesy. I've read your other stories and this one shot feels pushed and unoriginal. Don't take it too hard becausewhen compared to any other writer, your's is still amazing, I just feel almost everyone does this prompt and accompanied with your type of descriptions it really felt forced. I really do love your writin style and look forward your next submission. In one of the earlier chapters you mentioned something about doing a scene where katara and aang are discussing their future children? I would love to read something like that, especially coming from you. :)
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
i really liked this one, moreso than most of the other Aang/Katara stuff, i think. you're getting better at Katara's characterization.
Surfy chapter 19 . 8/26/2010
Excellent. all of them have been excellent.

You said you wanted ideas.

How about Katara's day's of preggoness? a few from different stages, like when she first noticed the baby bump, or when she felt the first kick... even the birth... then perhaps Aang and his reactions to things like her emotions, or his own to becoming a father?

Perhaps their first time with there child? D

Maybe discovering another skybison for appa? traveling to the temples to pay respects...

goodness, your such a good writer I could see so many things come from those ideas! D

hope they were helpful.

I can't wait to see your next one out! 3

Surfy chapter 12 . 8/25/2010
Yeah... I cracked up on this. it was totally out there random. But awesome! D

Well written!

Surfy chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
Oh what a perfect way to tell him she's preggo! haha I love it! D
Surfy chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
Oh now that is just sweet! D I have a huge grin on my face from this chapter, just beautiful! D

Keep it up!
Surfy chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
though I'm never the fan of anguish, you portrayed it very well in this chapter. It's also something I wish the series would have contained... the gAang went through so much torment and yet hardly showed the emotions, This would of been the perfect bridging moment in that episode. )

Surfy chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Zeesh. you write exactly what I've wanted and needed to read. Excellent! ) Your way with words is absolutely beautiful too.

Keep it up!

If I'm able to pull myself out of my reading induced haze I'll review again soon. XD If not I'll review after I catch up.

carebear2010 chapter 19 . 8/24/2010
I reallly liked all the one-shots. Especially the cactus juice one:) This last one "The Kiss", was really good .You have a great writing style that gets the thoughts across and goes into a depth that I don't see very often. Thanks for writing, and please keep them coming:)
Broken.Bells chapter 19 . 8/23/2010
Beautiful. Loved all the stories.
Broken.Bells chapter 11 . 8/22/2010
Awwwww
Broken.Bells chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Wonderful!
Rachika chapter 19 . 8/21/2010
I didn't want to review for every chapter, so I just decided to give you one giant review. ]

First off, I love the detail in your stories. It's more than I normally can pay attention for, but after giving yours a try I've decided that it was worth reading - very much so. Secondly, I love how you portray Aang. How he's mature, but in a way that I can actually believe. You know, I have a hard time picturing Aang as older than he is in the series, but the way you write him makes it easy for me to see him as older.

And third - I'm quite excited to see this continue. I know life gets busy, so I will patiently await the next installment. ]
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »