Reviews for To Start Again
Okay I can understand we get double the fun with Alexander and Michael, but I thought Jessie would be saved too giving us another character in the story.
Dracco chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
I take it the story's dead, too bad, it was just starting to get interesting.
Netchka chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
More please! Thank you.
creativesm75 chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
INTEresting
george17 chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
Is this a time travel fic or a self insertion in the sense of an OC Xander has a twin? Because that's really what it seems to be. Sorry, I was looking for a time travel fic but taking his memories and making him a twin sort of takes all the fun out of it.
Dracco chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
And then what happened?
Knight Ranger chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Very interesting way to go back and do it all from the beginning. Alternate realities are my favourite genre and this looks like it's going to be one of the better ones. Consider this encouragement to continue :-)
george17 chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Well, that takes all the fun out of it. Why make it a do over or time travel story if the character loses all his memory? It kind of takes away the whole point of it, don't you think? Might as well just say it is an AU with Xander having a twin because that's really all it is.
specter626 chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
gah, I can't belive you killed jessie that poor guy gets killed in every fic i read. have him live through this please, I think he would have great potential as a charicter
Fiori75 chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
this is a really neat concept, i can't wait to see the hyena episode or the Halloween one. Update soon.
Lord Sia chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
Nice chapter, keep it coming.

The A/N gave me the image of a submarine, mounting a huge mortar, appearing with a splash as it surfaces from the depths.
whyly chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Very interesting. I like.
aznblackhowling chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
This is a great story. Nice to see that Xander/Mickey didn't have all this time to build logistics for the future since he lost his memories.

I hope to see another update soon.
Quathis chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Yeah, nothing like yourself from the future becoming your twin brother to alter your teen years . . . and did that sentence make as much sense to you as it to me? The Hellmouth brings out the craziness in us all, even time travelers. I enjoyed the chapter. Until next time.
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 10/31/2010