Reviews for One thing leads to another
natsukileeRKOlover chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Cody topping Ted is my favorite D loved it so much! Love how Randy walked in on them lol

Love Nati
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I love it! Really sweet and mushy, just the way I like it! ;-)
sunny-miz and codiase lover chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
I love this story! I just makes me feel good reading it. I love the relationships between the legacy members. The big-brother figure in Randy to Cody and the friendship and later romance between Ted & Cody. I see so much of Cody in myself the childish, dramatic side and the baby of the group that needs to be looked after. I really find Cody so endearing as well as the story. Well done!
ThePinkyPop chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Love Codiasi and this was just a perfect story. The ending was great. Lol, Randy was gagging at the end. Loved it, thnx.
fangirlxfantasies chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
DAMN! tht was hot! think i might need a cigarette right now...Really great work; loved the little sweet moments with innocent ted. I hope you're not done; please keep writing!
slashburd chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
I like the way it changed backwards and forwards from one POV to the other which made it a very engaging read.

Its always nice to see Codiasi stories with as little angst as possible and I think you've made a great job of this fic. I had to laugh at slightly weirded out Randy too at the end. I'm just glad that they're a bit more together than just casual sex :)
CobraStyleLove chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
LOVE IT.
Mizzy681 chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
More! I want more! Now please! I just can't stop reading, but I've already read everything you wrote, so I can only be patient. And I'm not so good at that. So more, now!
QueenofYourWorld chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
they are together yea! hopefully ted leaves Kristy or what ever her name is. him and cody are perfect together. And poor randy, hee will get nightmare-(I can help get rid of them) lol

awesome chapter update soon
Magz86 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
We! That so good! Great job :)
lokipenguin chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
OMG!

THIS.

WAS.

WONDERFUL.

Really great slash in here.

Love you girl, for making my day!
King-Haschwald chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Haha, Awwe, Cody is soo cute! And Orton's the ultimate bg brother type, not that I don't love Ted's character too, just tought I'd comment on those guys.

There's several spelling mistakes through out both chaps, but I like all the angst and the flow of this story so far. You're really building up the . . . well lets just say suspense till Ted MORE than accepts Cody. ;-)

Plz update soon!
sophiee chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
good story CRC D

ye thats all i got
QueenofYourWorld chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Aww Ted is a good friend.

I feel sorry for Cody, stuck in a room with too hot guys and cant touch either of them. Especially Orton.

lol

love eit please continue soon
lokipenguin chapter 2 . 1/21/2010