Reviews for The Page Thief
nova zodiac chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
hey i really like this story please update soon :)
Nomeh chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
MOAR... I need MOAR ermagerd pls pls hurrry up an d post more chappies. I love this. Your ability to ensnare a reader into this fun world you have created is epic in its delightfully entertaining literary genius. Amazing work. Bravo!
The Ninja Pen chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
prank idea: naruto putting black dye in kakashi's shampoo
Amrun chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
The is a cute little story with a surprisingly unique premise. I hope you continue.
Uzumaki.Arashi.67 chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
This story is hilarious! I love the Naruto/Kakashi prank war is great. (Actually, it's all great :))
Can't wait for the next update!
DevilSaidBang chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
D: pretty please next chapter as soon as it's ready?
I was legitimately engaged with the story and characters
Pixychick84 chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
after "You're cooking is shit. Mr. Ukki didn't touch a single thing" I lost the plot compleatly coundt stop laughing, soo funny! can't wait for update now!
InARealPickle chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
OMG! You can NOT leave it there!
InARealPickle chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Box... bwahahahahahahah! This is freaking hilarious! How does it not have like 3728372816343276423748932748 9327842 reviews?
InARealPickle chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
You write some excellent dialogue.
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
AWWWWWWWW! I want to take that book and smack Kakashi with it!
Selkura chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
Lol! Naruto is never gonna get ahead of Kakashi with pranks! Loved this chapter! I'm really excited to see what you write next!
Eralda chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
I so love it , but come in why us KaraShi so cold , I think sakura needs to do something to make Jim jelouse like kakashi organises a meet or something and sakura stands him up and goes out on a date an with some other guy and starts to pay less interstate in kakashi that should show hinges to pay more attention to her ! Lol thank you for writing this storry it is amesing
Korymenei chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
I loved this chapter,even though it ended in a cliffhanger.I still can't get over he brought to dinner with that Mr. Ukki had his own place at the table cracked me up.I can almost imagine Naruto all magentaish.I look forward to the next chapter to see what Naruto has done or if Kashi's finally noticed Icha Icha has be descecrated.
FireChild771 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
you should have kakashi go over to sakuras more often... and when they like kiss or something, the book pages should fall out of her pocket.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »