Reviews for Forever HeMan
lovestoread2022 chapter 28 . 9/5/2015
I truly LOVED this story, you are hands down one of the best fanfic writers out there! Your portrayal of Adam and Teela's relationship is incredible! Please continue, I love reading these stories and thank you so very much for sharing your gift of writing with your fans. I even find myself reading your reviews of stories as well and will continue to loyally follow. Many blessings for future writings and may your muse never expire.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/19/2015
You know sibling rivalley and one trying to get the other to do what they want.
She ra has been trying to get he man to do something
He man has been avoiding her
Both of them and some other masters are captured by skeletor and are stuck until the rescue party comes
Guest chapter 28 . 2/27/2015
Just rereading one of the classic He-man fanfictions. I never cease to be amazed by your adept skill in handling the characters. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
no one has ever asked he man to go to the doctor just what if some one realised that but he can't go the blood test will show its adam's blood
magdalene 1024 chapter 28 . 12/14/2014
This was an excellently written and gripping story, with great characterization in keeping with the series. I look forward to seeing your original works in future.
busard chapter 28 . 11/28/2014
I really love this fic. I don't have read a He-man fic for a very long time, but I'm glad to find a good one like yours. I will search now for the others ones.
hooked chapter 28 . 7/24/2013
Wonderful story. So sorry to see it end and see you go. Thanks for sharing such a God given talent with us. I'll miss the vibrancy of voice you gave to the characters. ..especially Adam (my fave of course - yep I'm a girl). *sigh* Fabulous work...I love all of your work. God bless!
hooked chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
Ohh sookie sookie now! I love the Addie and Tee conversation. Sooo adorable! This is a great story. You're an awesome writer. My jaw is hitting the floor. Beautifully written...I'm totally hooked on all of your stories!
Myriamj chapter 28 . 5/27/2013
Wow! Iread this history and i love it!
I love the characters, i love Orko, and Cringer, and Teela... I can remember some chapters of the series and i can imagine them on this situation... acting and thinking like you writed. He-man...hahaha, well, i love him too, but he's very dense!
Only i think poor Teela if Adam stay like He-man for ever, but i'm glad this work.
Well, thanks for write it.
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 28 . 10/20/2011
A well written story. I fully understand the sense of loss at the end a story since I am finishing up my own story in another fandom after nearly a year of writing them. I'm glad that Adam and Teela got their happily ever after.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 28 . 10/4/2011
Bravo, bravo. Very sad about Hordak, I agree. This was very well done, and I can understand your nostalgia at putting 'the end' on it. I have this on my favorites and will enjoy revisiting it from time to time.
DRAKRON chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
love it all the way
PriestessHelene chapter 28 . 5/28/2011
Always beautiful work written here. If there are any stories on any of the characters I know I would be one of the first ones to read about it from you! Great work!
JtheChosen1 chapter 28 . 5/24/2011
Amazing...I was tearing up a bit at the end! I know that if you choose to write your own original story, you will go far as a writer!
alpha lover chapter 28 . 5/24/2011
although it was a great story and I enjoyed it incredibly, this epilogue seemed so rushed. Too much happened as a narrative(imho).

What did I really want to see? The big reveal (of who he was) and actual interactive responses.

But you write it as you see fit, and honestly it was a fantastic story nonethless. I just had the old 'Harry Potter Epilogue' feeling when I read this. Glad it turned out okay, sorry to have missed key points in the journey from the previous chapter to this.