Reviews for Maple Syrup and Gloomy
The-Halloween-Queen chapter 1 . 3/8
I think your writing of Prussia was rather accurate! Good job! I like this fanfic!
SilentFears3 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was so funny! I could so see America and Germany lung at their brothers. I couldn't stop laughing when Canada started to yell at America. That's something that isn't witnessed often.
Man this review sucks.
Dreamers0rule0the0earth chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
XD

i like this alot
Guard-y nut chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Normally I don't support this parring, but you make me totally love it! This is just to cool for words!
funkydelic sid chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I thought that this story was very cute! And I thought your Prussia was just fine. :) But he is right, kissing each other is a very good way to get attention at a World Meeting, that's for sure.
Stormy-chan59 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

And I don't think your Prussia is too bad. I actually rather like him.

And I like the part about "Busby's Chair" not "noticing" Canada...HAHAHA

PruCan is so Sweet!

All in all, very funny and cute and awesome work. Keep it up!

(And now I've Alfred arguing with Ludwig stuck in my head...And that picture is just too hilarious...)
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
hahahahah poor Germany xD, GO PRUSSIA :D

god, us canadians and our ways with maple syrup xD
bandgeek9 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Too lazy to log in. Anyway, AWESOME story. Poor Canada, not even chairs notice him anymore. XD
icequeen76 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
usually, how i would get into prussia's state of mind is that I'm so awesome and everyone's just lower than i am. And always deny anything with the fact that you're so cool, you can get away with anything. after a while, you're there.

very cute story, by the way. good job for a pru x can story. yay, matthew shouted for once! whoohoo! nice one, prussia, for making him feel ntinue writing , it'll be great to see if you can write prussia better in later fics as well!
NitemareAi chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
It's perfect on the way it is! Prussia is just PRUSSIA xD ooh you make my day complete! can't wait for more! FINALLY a fanfic that gave Mattie some balls D 3
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Ha ha,I think you portrayed Prussia very well; he was loud, obnoxious, and very forward. XD It was great.

Matthew was the one that shocked me with his very suggestive comment at the end. (wink)

All in all, it was a funny story, it made me laugh. :) So thanks! You rock!
Tamer Lorika chapter 1 . 1/18/2010