Reviews for Lessons
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
A very interesting and helpful addition to your werewolve-series. Thanks for sharing.
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I liked getting more background for the mythos here, though I can see why you left it out of the main story. That was very character driven, while this bit was, necessarily, more expository.

I'm surprised the didn't all go insane; inactive!Tony is a handful for sure *vbg*.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Great job - you just gotta love hyper were-Tony! At least Gibbs didn't do any damage to him. :-) Looking forward to starting the next story in this series.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Delightful way to get a lot of info across without straight telling it. Looking forward to your next story, though I don't read WIPs so I'll be waiting until it's finished to read it.
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
You're amazing!
pintoe chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I enjoyed this one shot and am really looking forward to reading your next longer story in this brilliant alternate universe.
diana teo chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Your hyper were-Tony had me practically bouncing in my seat while I exuberance is kind of infectious! What a wonderful back story you've conjured up and I'm glad the sequel is on the way.2 thumbs up!
mykidmom chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Well done. look forward to more,
Imji chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Love your stories! You've got a very engaging approach to werewolf lore, and it's great fun to see our favorite NCIS characters cast in these tales.

I hope to see some further team interaction in your "Wild in the City" sequel. Can't imagine Tony *not* managing to spill the secret to Ziva, McGee, Abby and Jimmy! And though it does seem very in character for Ducky to take the information in stride and keep Gibbs and Tony's confidence, it'd be nice to read a flashback scene of him originally finding out about Gibbs . . .
Ann chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Loved this one shot and can't wait until the part of the sequels. Please post them soon.