Reviews for Untouched
Masquerade chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Not me...nope...I'm not like that...
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I liked this! Good job! :3
ABSOLute Chimera chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Love it :D

It's s true :D
Unyielding Wish chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I'd be less shocked if the lightning struck me, but ALICE... seriously, Alice... wants to be MASQUERADE again? I'm pretty bad at writing one-shots. (ha-ha)
prellesjournal chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
"I wouldn't let you leave, and it was me dragging you back. I was never going to let you leave me." -this quote touched me. Poor Alice. The more she realized how impossible their love would be, the more she is caught into loving him. I really love this pairing. Actually, it's my favorite. But the ending was quite sad because it's only Alice's POV. Mind to make some for Masquerade-kun? Lol. . .this is simply inspiring. Unforbidden love is the most thrilling of all, isn't it?
Lizzie Northway chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Perfect, perfect! Alice X Masquerade is... i don't have words to say.

And your fic is, god, I don't words to describe it. It's short, simple but...beautifull.

"How many secrets can you keep from yourself?" I LOVE that question, and I can't found a response to it.

Untouched(The song), is one of my favorites *-*

That fic goes to teh favorites;*
N.A. Nery chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Hey!

Are you planning to make another chap?

I like it.. a lot!
Aelia Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Untouched, it reminds me of a song.

I loved the fanfic just reading the summary, and you made me cry like a child.

Poor Alice, she is chained to one person she can not go and see it nor touch, it's sad.

It is unbearable to see the New Vestroia without Alice, hey it is one of the protagonists, the original brawl of Darkus. It can be noted that Runo and Julie appear almost twice as many times as Alice, and she has lost the fear of becoming Masquerade.

Write more fics Alice and Masquerade, they are missing here.
Serenade Of Water chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That's so GOD DAMNED AWESOME.

In insight of Alice's darker thoughts with her wanting to become almost like Masquerade,

Always felt that Masquerade and Alice would had made a better couple then Alice and Klaus together.

The poor girl, she have every skills to become the number ONE Brawler and majorly kick Dan'ass if she just will stop doubting herself.
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Cool! I just love AlicexMasquerade stories!
irish d' salmon luver chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
love it! I always love to read some good MaqueradeXAlice fanfics.. .
Dakyloquacious chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
*paws happily with MAD CACKLE SKILLZ* Everything Kadi said, I ditto. I fail at making original compliments that properly express how much I adore something, so...

The one small, tiny, not-even-a-problem-but-for-some-odd-reason-I-feel-the-need-to-point-out...

"It’s a question that I can never seem to answer or disprove." The word 'disprove'...normally, it works better when that word is used with theories and such...not with questions...though, kinda, it works...however, it just feels a bit out of place to me. Sadly, I can think of no words that fit better...so it's not much of an issue...just...feel like typing useless stuff...sugar...need to break keyboards...;;

Anywho, other than that little...whatever it is, this was...BEAUTIFUL.
KadiToka-Chii chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Well, this is, in all essence, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, and a perfect insight into Alice's thoughts on the whole Masquerade-drama. Most approved of, my friend, most approved...BEYOND approved...
Doomburger chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I got two things to say...First...This story is great! Second...Will you use my idea?
impracticality chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow I really enjoyed this :D!

I think that in canon-verse Alice still does have a desire to be more like Masquerade. There was episode 32 and...possible others...I haven't been keeping up with the anime xD

Anyway, this was wonderfully written and you portrayed a very interesting side of Alice's character. Lovely