Reviews for So Don't Worry
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Um, It's ok but...
ranneal chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Wow!A home run for sure. Sweet and romantic...what a cooool story!
RisingMist chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I liked it, even if I dislike the craziness that comes from envy.

Thanks for sharing.
Kingkakashi chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I have to say you write NarutoxHinata one shots extremely well. Once again, you captured perfectly the characters personalities and emotions that make the story very believable. I could easily see a scenario like the one you portrayed of how Naruto and Hinata became a couple. Also it was a clever take on your part how you incorporated the past waterfall storyline into the tale.
Kyuubi16 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Descriptions were great as always. Though falling in love in a day is an unusual concept some wouldn't like. I just feel some of these oneshots have better potential as multi-chapter romance stories.
Okazaki323 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
teh good. not ur best, but good.
William chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
your a living genius u should join the naruto thing u would be paid big money dang i love every story so far lol keep on makin naruhina thats y ur famous lol well good luck :D
Rahul - NaruHina Lover chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
beautiful
tomboygirl97 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
awesome lol xoxo
kiuibi123 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
awsum!
Zouza chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
EP!That was A-DO-RA-BLE!You added the right amount of fluff and cuteness need! This was EXACTLY what i need to read right now! You are awesome! :D
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
AWESOME!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
LOVE IT! Please update soon! .
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
aw that was sweet and fluffy!

Though is it just me, or is the imagery of Gaara giving a pep talk on emotions creepy as all get out?
RasenShuriken92 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010