Reviews for Acquiesce&Acquire
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
3 was my fave. It would be awesome if u continued 3! :D
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Ah, this is wonderful! I love. xD

Every one of these are amazingly portrayed - the personalities are shown wonderfully, and so are the situations. I especially liked the second (the asides were wonderful), and the sixth (oh, the angst, the angst).

:D and thank you for the WH fic information. -squees and hurries off to find fics-
permanently purged account chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Very sweet at times, though I'm a bit confused on the part with Lee, Yue, and Xing. Who is the emperor there? And what became of the other siblings? Anyways, the length of each of the fics is really nice, they all feel complete, even if they're just drabble-collections. Hope you write more in this microfandom, mainly because it needs more love! (Or do you post the stories... somehwere else? *suspicious!*)
atickingnoise chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Short, simply, sweet. I hope you post more of this fic soon? Even though it says complete? (Is it because there are not a lot of WH fic? If so, all the more reason to post!)
Classically Cliche chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Nice venture into the world of WH. Love the pairing choice (particularly because they all seem canon to me!) and I love RyuhwanxEdea, so thank you for writing it/them~
MysticTamer chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This is great. Finally something for witch hunter! Though you realize that there is a section for witch hunter under mahwa korean comics right?
Hexagonistic chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I'm also really glad that you're writing something other than Hetalia. This was a nice setting away from the norm, and whatnot. Good job, I'll be looking out for this manga? Anime? ...Never heard of it, actually, but this fic got me interested!
moonmagicks chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Love the way you styled the whole thing.

I am a die-hard RyuhwanxEdea shipper, so the fifth one of LOVE for me. Thank you for writing/posting/sharing!
1panic chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Really pretty prose. Will go stalk down the LJ community now!

Witch Hunter,hm. I've never heard of the series, but the characters that you mentioned all sound awesome. But you have a way of making series sound better than they are...

*whines*

XD
foxxy chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wah~

Win and awesome and THANK GOD because you finally posted something that wasn't APH. Granted, you just posted PoT, but still! Something that's not APH~ Good job with this, love the imagery and emotions the short pieces bring out. I'll scout around LJ for the rest of this, I suppose?