Reviews for Please Ask Me To Stay
AMAZINGLY AWESOME!
kassi503isawesome chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
ok
Sensula chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
i loved this story. it's so beautiful and wonderful. I'm sad to see it end, but happy, at the same time. I'm going to add it to my favorites so it can join the prequel. Great job. thank you.
harrypotterluver123 chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
YAY! happy ending! i LOVE this story so much! thanks for writing it! haha maybe you can start a new D/H story now :D
allielovesyou chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
omg I loved it

Draco and hermione ate so cute together

I love that Draco changed because of hermione :)
fantasia-49 chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
oh it was so great and romantic! the perfect sequel of your first one!

excellent really
ASimplyHopelessRomantic chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
Cheesy as he'll, but I like it.
ElizabethAlice chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
I love it! I am really glad that Draco and Narcissa got some bonding time. I also am extremely glad that Lucius got chucked in prison, haha. I am also way happy that Harry and Draco could be friends instead of enemies. And I can say that I didn't expect for Harry and Ginny to break up, it makes me wonder who Harry ended up with. I am a little bit sad that Ron was so blah here, but I totally understand why, in order for you to keep with the books you had to do that to him. I really respect you for sticking to the books, a whole bunch of people just cut giants life changing moments out so that their non-cannon pairing can work, but you made up valid excuses that made it all that much better.

This was great!

Wish My Name Was Elizabeth
Leanora chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
aw!Such a sweet ending!
Leanora chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
again...wow!

you are an amazing author!
ASimplyHopelessRomantic chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
Still my fav! I do wonder, though, what the other ending would be like. . . . Can't wait for the next one!
VikkiSuLuvzYew chapter 10 . 11/24/2010
Loved it! I was mentally screaming NOOO! When Draco misunderstood Hermione and Harry dancing and when he misunderstood the kiss Hermione gave Ron. Keep up the good work! I'll be waiting! :)
ASimplyHopelessRomantic chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
More! More! You can't leave us with that sorry!
Jinnx chapter 9 . 11/17/2010
Muy, muy, muy bien! Keep it up and update ASAP (even though that's a bit hypocritical for me to say). I can't wait to read more!

jinnx