Reviews for Jumping on Cars with Criminals
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Poor Shawn! But awesome job!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
i like it
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Beautifully ended!
Your writing is simply stunning! I do hope I come across it again in the future :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Just as I love Henry/Shawn moments, I love Vick and Shawn moments! And your character analysis of Karen was well balanced. She's a tough one to crack. But you presented her with a good mix of mother-hen-like characteristics, tough-love, and professionalism.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I can't even begin to tell you how well you deducted Henry and his conflictions of the situation. It takes real skill to understand and analyse a gruff hard-ass like Henry. Awesome job!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I was recommended to read this story by my friend and boy am I glad to stumble across it. This is amazingly well-detailed and brilliantly analysed! Your ability to deeply sympathise with Psych characters is simply outstanding!
...And I'm only on the first chapter!
unobtrusivescribe chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
I loved the different POVs of the story! It made it more interesting. Especially throwing Chief in there was cool:) at least Shawn and Henry got along for a little bit:) I really enjoyed your style of writing as well:)
MegalegU chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
This was amazing, like every single person's emotion was exactly how they must have been feeling during that whole thing. My absolute favorite line you wrote was, "Shawn had to move, because Gus needed someone to keep up with." AMAZING and I'm sorry I can't give you a better review because you deserve so much more. This needs an award. You should be a writer. Or, if you aren't one, professionally, I mean.
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Great story :) Really enjoyed it :)
Potterworm chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
I really, really liked this. What a great story. You should definitely do more Psych fics. (Just so you know, you didn't mark it as complete at the top of the screen yet.)
Anon chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
VERY nice story. Everything is so spot on I can hear each charcter's unique inflections in their dialouge. Hope you write more for Psych sometime. Thanks.
EriKaBalDeL chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
i love it!

but why is it over? there wasn't even a part with juliet and shawn!

you can't put a long scene where jules decide to tell shawn her feelings, but then get jealous and hurt, so she won't even stay in a room alone with him for more than a few seconds!

you need to continue this!

you have to!

Taura Callisto chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
Great story addition to a great episode!
lelann37 chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
wonderful chapters! I think Vick was my favorite voice, well, her and Shawn. thanks!
jediyam chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
great story, you wrote the characters very well! hope to see more psych stories from you!