Reviews for Letter to Japan
anna chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Cute I loved it !
JalaLoveLatte chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
sweet story :D And i owe you one, since i've been trying to find the title of that bird and the bee song! Teehee XD
AliceKat chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I thought he was gonna say some perverted comment... lol :)
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I LOVE IT! I also love the song! It's such a catchy song! Aw! Ikuto held her while she cried! So sweet! Yay! She finally confessed! Aw! they shared their first kiss! (yeah, it's worded oddly). I love it! I almost started crying! So touching! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
AmuxIkuto foeva chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Kinda to rapid... like he didnt have to purpose to her at that moment... ANYWAYS I LOVE ALL YOUR STORYS! YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR AND YOU SHOUDL NEVER GIVE UP! GO GO, YUKI-CHAN!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Kawaii! This was so cuutee! I expecially LOVED the ending, because AMu got to ebe with Ikuto, and I saw a change go through them when they saw each other, you know? Please mkae more stories like these, and maybe even a heartbreak? I dunno, just keep being the awesome Jappanese/ What-Were-You-Again? you are! YAY!
animelover12024 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
OMG,THAT WAS GOT GOD FOR THAT.I LOVE JOB MY WAS AWESOME.U R THE BEST AT MAKING STORIES 4 THESE 2.;).GREAT JOB.
kouhaixsempai chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Aw how sweet! :)))
amuto19 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I THINK I LIKED THIS 1 THE BEST O_O IT WAS SOO CUTE! XDDD ND YAH YAH CUTE ND I LIKED IT LOL XD IT WAS GREAT kEEPIT UP! :D
PenTheWillows chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
COOKIE! I loved it!
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
loved it so happy
xmysteriousunknownx chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
awesomeee (:
alchemistlover14 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
OMG...This story is so kawaii! My vision got blurry at some point (Tears started to form). I loved the story!
Oceanmelodia chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Awww, so kawaii...I loved the song. I wonder if it's on iTunes...Anyway, great story!
iSHiPAUSLLY chapter 1 . 4/16/2010