Reviews for Piano War
cjstar01 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Heeeeeey! I'm back to read this fic cause it would not leave my mind. That is how alsome this is:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) ;)
cjstar01 chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
I love this adventures are alsom:-) :-) please make more
Tamer42 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I love your stories with Cade Cullen, I hope to see more.

Very well written and entertaining.

Thanks Tamer
gracattack chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
awwwwwwwww

such a sweet ending to an epic story!
Icy Imp chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
I love this story! :D It's so sweet.

I'm sad that it's over, though. :(
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
LOL "Not where I'm aiming."
TwilightGuru09 chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
Awwwwwwwww, that' so sweet. Just like brothers, fighting then forgiving and always loving. Good job.
Coven-Leader-Carlisle-Cullen chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
Lool very nice ending!

Like Tom Sawyer painting the fence of his aunt :)

I am looking forward to your other cade story!

Regards Vanessa
gaben chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
They do make the world go around , Nice tie up. Well done. can't wait to read more Cade stories, can't help but like him. I lke the way he deals with the sookie sookie la la Edward and brings out the nice sensitive big brother.
IMSLES chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
AW, that really was so sweet. I do wonder how long Cade and Edward can stay off each other's nerves, but it was a really nice brotherly gesture to teach him how to play the 'family's' piano!

Well done.

~~Sue
endrina87 chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
This really is a cute story and you gave it a great ending. To me discipline story are best when there is some type of resolution at the end. Your Cade character is very original and it would be interesting to read more about him.
Indigo1100 chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
Nice chapter! A great end to a great story! I like how it starts with them quarreling, and ends with such a nice binding moment, and I like how Edward's talent came in handy to get them over the awkwardness. Thanks!
Lajoci chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
Love that the boys made up! Very sweet. GREAT parenting. Nicely written, enjoyed.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
YAY! SOOOOO glad you are back!

Love how Edward reassured Cade even though Cade couldn't think of how to say it :) Too cute!
wandamarie chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
it was a great chapter thanks hope you are doing better thanks for sharing your talents with all of us