Reviews for Immoral
Sledge91 chapter 22 . 7/21
Good to know all is well! By all means, take your time, I'm actually kind of excited to read this story again from a rather different...'perspective' isn't exacty the RIGHT word, but you know what I mean. Anyways, welcome back! Already anxious to read the new works!

Sledge
SeptarSenior chapter 22 . 7/2
This is one of those moments when I have really conflicting feelings. I need to see how this story ends, but at the same time I'm scared to, because I know Marie will have to make the decision of whether to stat or go back to Peach Creek. Cant wait to see where the story goes!
Weiss chapter 22 . 6/23
Keep up the great work ~ loved ur story alooooooot!
This is my fav fanfic of Edd x Marie so plz continue this great piece of literature ;v
SorrowfulTeenBoy chapter 22 . 6/19
This is so touching T.T i can truly feel your passion in writing this story and you truly are amazing. Thank you very much for giving me a beautiful first fanfic story though i fear you may have set the bar higher than it should be therefore leaving me dissatisffied with other stories but we will never know for sure. Ill be waiting for the rewrite if ever it comes, take your time (Please dont cuz this story is fucking good and i feel my soul consuming itself over this cliffhanger xD) and goodluck :)
D1CE chapter 22 . 6/16
When is the rewrite going to start? I know life can suck a lot but it's been 5 months
YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Fryburger chapter 22 . 5/2
That's to bad. I was really enjoying this story. I hope at some point you will come back to finish this.
Ghost9Tails chapter 22 . 4/10
Hopefully your still writing this story. Please post it soon, I was a little skeptical at first with your story but as soon as I read the first chapter I was hooked. Your an amazing author, your writing is really professional and well just fucking awesome, especially how you capture the whole "High School Teenager" vibe. It makes you really feel like your in high school and you feel the emotions that are going on. (I can somewhat relate to the whole Marie and Douchebag situation, but swapped gender roles, especially with the whole other love interest that you try to keep the past away from) Please, please, please keep writing this story, it's 2016 and your story is still amazing. You are now one of my favorite authors on this website. Thank you for Ana amazing story so far, hopefully your still writing I want to know how this ends, are there anymore twists? Any more conflicts? Please let me know I really love this fic.

(Sidenote: Your OC's are brilliant and awesome keep up the good work, you stay safe now)
DipperGl33Full chapter 22 . 3/6
cant wait for the rewrite
Himawari Blue chapter 22 . 2/12
Oh my goshhhhhh you actually came back
I read your story in 2013, I actually DM you when I finish reading the 21th chapter and I was like on a crisis and after this I start writing EddxMarie as well (you were kinda an inspirational muse to me).
I'm beyond happinness, I seriously am, I was shocked when after of months absent of this fandom like out of nothing was there, your fic, there were like two minutes where I actually couldnt believe it.
I hope to read from you soooon!
XX
Hashtag hero chapter 22 . 2/3
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss pllllllzzzzzzzzzzz release soon. Im holding each breath thinkong about it :3
Will chapter 22 . 1/24
Please continue this story soon, I've been dying to read the rest ever since you took a break after chapter 21. I drove me nuts wondering if you would ever come back, leaving me with this big gaping hole in my soul. Please release the next chapter quickly and full of amazing things. This is by far one of my most favorite reads out of all of the Double D x Marie match ups.
MarkIplierFAN chapter 22 . 1/22
I'm really excited to see the revamped version of this, I can't wait! I've loved this story since I first started reading it as xXME AGAINST THE WORLDXx. So I'm really hoping this comes soon Keep doing wut ur doing!
P.s.s. now not note... I am now a super hypocrite so I'm sorry for that typo lol
Holy fuck I will say sorry note for that but holy fuck I literally just read this all in the last two days and I thought since it was stated in 2010 that it would be done and instead realize something happened you didn't write for the years and that I am left with this huge middle finger cliff hear... Also I hope you don't take that as an insult or anything cause I loved it for the most part just upset that I got to wait for more kind of like getting a new book in a series reading it all in two days then realizing you got to wait 9 months for the next book that kind of upset so no meanness intended but it was great so far the characters the story everything especially like that you put swearing in there cause let's be real in real life there is no way everyone never drops a fuck here and there my only problem was I feel you should double check on spelling and some grammar stuff and I'm kind of a hypocrite cause I didn't use periods and crap in my review but idk hate me whatever either I loved it P.s. you can call me popcorn if you want it's my nickname when I finally decided to make an account it will be TheePopkern. So ya ill be looking forward to the rest of this story and I'll probably check out some of your others cause I really like your writing style well that's all bye 3