Reviews for Immoral
MaxandFang101 chapter 22 . 1/15
I am excited to read your re-done story. I was looking through my favorites on fanfiction by what was recently updated and saw that this story had been updated and I was so excited! Sometimes I only remember parts of storied that haven't updated in a long time, but I always remember if I loved them or not, and I did really love this one. Although it was not a true update, I am happy you are continuing it, and will gladly keep an eye out for it every couple of months. I understand the coming-back-to-fanfiction part well. I have a few stories (not as well liked, but liked by a few) that I never completed and it's been like, 6 years. I'm glad that you found your passion for writing again, I'm hoping mine will come back some day. Fortunately for you, my passion for reading fanfiction has never ceased, though, and so I will still be reading yours.

Happy writing!

-Erica
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2016
The only thing I have against the story so far is the sex before marriage and the language.
Sledge91 chapter 22 . 7/21/2016
Good to know all is well! By all means, take your time, I'm actually kind of excited to read this story again from a rather different...'perspective' isn't exacty the RIGHT word, but you know what I mean. Anyways, welcome back! Already anxious to read the new works!

Sledge
SeptarSenior chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
This is one of those moments when I have really conflicting feelings. I need to see how this story ends, but at the same time I'm scared to, because I know Marie will have to make the decision of whether to stat or go back to Peach Creek. Cant wait to see where the story goes!
Weiss chapter 22 . 6/23/2016
Keep up the great work ~ loved ur story alooooooot!
This is my fav fanfic of Edd x Marie so plz continue this great piece of literature ;v
SorrowfulTeenBoy chapter 22 . 6/19/2016
This is so touching T.T i can truly feel your passion in writing this story and you truly are amazing. Thank you very much for giving me a beautiful first fanfic story though i fear you may have set the bar higher than it should be therefore leaving me dissatisffied with other stories but we will never know for sure. Ill be waiting for the rewrite if ever it comes, take your time (Please dont cuz this story is fucking good and i feel my soul consuming itself over this cliffhanger xD) and goodluck :)
Koopa Keep chapter 22 . 6/16/2016
When is the rewrite going to start? I know life can suck a lot but it's been 5 months
Guest chapter 22 . 5/4/2016
YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Fryburger chapter 22 . 5/2/2016
That's to bad. I was really enjoying this story. I hope at some point you will come back to finish this.
Ghost9Tails chapter 22 . 4/10/2016
Hopefully your still writing this story. Please post it soon, I was a little skeptical at first with your story but as soon as I read the first chapter I was hooked. Your an amazing author, your writing is really professional and well just fucking awesome, especially how you capture the whole "High School Teenager" vibe. It makes you really feel like your in high school and you feel the emotions that are going on. (I can somewhat relate to the whole Marie and Douchebag situation, but swapped gender roles, especially with the whole other love interest that you try to keep the past away from) Please, please, please keep writing this story, it's 2016 and your story is still amazing. You are now one of my favorite authors on this website. Thank you for Ana amazing story so far, hopefully your still writing I want to know how this ends, are there anymore twists? Any more conflicts? Please let me know I really love this fic.

(Sidenote: Your OC's are brilliant and awesome keep up the good work, you stay safe now)
BloodFang212 chapter 22 . 3/6/2016
cant wait for the rewrite
Himawari Blue chapter 22 . 2/12/2016
Oh my goshhhhhh you actually came back
I read your story in 2013, I actually DM you when I finish reading the 21th chapter and I was like on a crisis and after this I start writing EddxMarie as well (you were kinda an inspirational muse to me).
I'm beyond happinness, I seriously am, I was shocked when after of months absent of this fandom like out of nothing was there, your fic, there were like two minutes where I actually couldnt believe it.
I hope to read from you soooon!
XX
Hashtag hero chapter 22 . 2/3/2016
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss pllllllzzzzzzzzzzz release soon. Im holding each breath thinkong about it :3
Will chapter 22 . 1/24/2016
Please continue this story soon, I've been dying to read the rest ever since you took a break after chapter 21. I drove me nuts wondering if you would ever come back, leaving me with this big gaping hole in my soul. Please release the next chapter quickly and full of amazing things. This is by far one of my most favorite reads out of all of the Double D x Marie match ups.
MarkIplierFAN chapter 22 . 1/22/2016
I'm really excited to see the revamped version of this, I can't wait! I've loved this story since I first started reading it as xXME AGAINST THE WORLDXx. So I'm really hoping this comes soon Keep doing wut ur doing!