Reviews for Immoral
I think everyone has Drake misunderstood. Really what is wrong with manipulating a girl just to have sex with her and upload her naked body online. It was probably just a meaningful gift
13 chapters and no ed at all, not much dialogue from Eddy and barely any interaction with the peach creek kids. So far 5/10
The story so far is good. I just have a few questions. Number one are you emo because the amount of references to emo fuckery is astounding. Question number two, Is there sex in this? There should be lots of it. Question number 3 have you accepted Jesus H Christ as your savior?
Best, fanfic, I've read so far.
EmotionalBlue chapter 21 . 2/9
I've read this story and must say it is awesome from the foreshadowing, the parings, the circumstances, and the down-to-earth situations. The first time that I had read this story was two years ago, I do hope that everything is ok and that you haven't given up writing, or anything.

Anyway thank you so much for the delightful read.
Wolfy Loveland chapter 21 . 2/9
Well Comrade, I'm glancing at how long ago this was updated, and in my head I'm thinking how bad it would be if it didn't get updated again, cause I'm thoroughly enjoying this Fanfic, and I'd love to see more of it. I've always secretly shipped Edd and Marie a lot when I was younger, and this story is just fitting it all together in my head so well. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see another chapter in the future (If you're fine with that of course).
You've got me hooked, but you need to work a little bit more on your spelling and grammar too.
Nadja chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
Nadja chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I love i't!
IAmNobody chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
Firstly I'd like to apologise for swearing.
Secondly... What in the actual fuck where the fuck is the rest of the story like shit dude I was really into this and binging on it
The phantom's girl chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
Drake might not be in trouble for picking her cherry with her consent, but sexual harassment is a crime and that's what persuing a girl who has broken up with you is especially when you repeatedly try to force yourself on her.
Freddy25 chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
It's good just wondering what happened to the author tho
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Ch22 ch22 ch222 ch22ch22ch22ch22ch22ch22ch22ch22ch22
bryandnoodle chapter 21 . 5/31/2014
Sooooooo you gave up on this?
Guest chapter 21 . 5/27/2014
When will a new chapter come? I love this fanfic.