Reviews for A Moment in Time
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 6 . 2/17
I'm so excited that there's a sequel! I'm loving the new plot. Although I'm seriously doubting that Yuuri is safe and sound back on earth, he's a trouble magnet for sure. Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Contad is okay, he's just recovering from his wound right? Nothing magic involved?
Diana chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Please, finish this story or at least provide a sort of synopsis. It is one of the darn best stories in the fandom, well-plotted and well-written. I can not wait to learn what happens next.
Ioannis chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
So I know it's been a couple I years since you updated, but I wanted you to know I still really dig this story, and do in fact reread it (and it's prequel) every now and then. I can only hope that you'll update it in the future, but for now I just want you to know that your writing is excellent!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Update soon please
ZisinLove chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Woah..will there be a next chapter? :)
MadaMag chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Hello! Is there a chance for an update?
Is Yuri really on Earth? Is Shinou really gone, or is he coming back (I like the mini me version), without the evil, but with Yuri's help (after all, Maou hoes have a part of his soul)? What happened to Greta? Where is Murata all the time? He didn't make a presence since the beginning? Is Janus the new enemy on the field?

I wish for an answer to those and many more questions...
Cheers!
jem jem chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
what happened to yuuri, don't think he went back to earth, plz continue
KitElizaKing chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
I read your first story, 'A Moment In Time' and loved it. So well written and so very good at expressing the tender love growing between Yuuri and Conrad. I accepted your removing-the-memories plot twist, knowing you had a second story already up to heal this blankness. Now I'm up-to-date on your sequel and would love to see even one of those 4 chapters you state you already have prepped in your author's note. So...now I'm begging...please post your chapters and let up know what's happening between Conrad and Yuuri, and how Conrad's going to get Yuuri back and solve the crisis between Shin Makoku and Dai Shimeron. Please! Please! Please! It can't get more desperate and grovelling than this!
issm chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
"Gwendal, please hold on tight to your little brother! (or Alatus will toss him out of the window again!)"

LOL! I whole heartedly agree with aida135.
aida135 chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
Yes! Update! I actually dreamt reading the fic last night. LOL!

And wow, Conrad-centric chapter. I love the Gwendal-Conrad part, didn't happen a lot in the anime.

I really didn't expect about them to find the missing guard buried in the mud. That and the mysteries surrounding Walruf and the still missing Yuuri. Can't wait to read the next part.

issm chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
OMG! what a pleasant surprise. another update! you just made my day.

wow, the story's finally rolling towards a actionfilled climax. i loved this chapter and the scene between conrad and yozak was just touching. a perfect grasp on the divine bond of friendship. this chapter successfully delivered the after effects of the entire previous incidents, all the while maintaining the suspense for the future, making me all the more eager for the next chapter. i can't wait to know...will the war really take place or will yuri arrive just in time to save them all? so, plz update soon. i'll be waiting for as long as it takes. thank you for sharing this with us. this chapter, just like the rest of yours, is a job done extremely well.

p.s.: i wonder...will this story turn M rated later? i really really hope so. plz plz show more closeness between our most favourite couple when all this bad business is over. they deserve happiness (in all senses...wink wink). well, for now i'll just content with anything you ship out.
peanut chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
You're a real gem. I'd wait however long it would take for your writing. :) The suspense, the character insight, the storytelling pace... Love it.
Catiel Winree chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
O.o Is Yuuri REEEEEEEALLY back on Earth? Or is that something they've just come up with to keep Conrad from panicking? . Somehow I don't believe it... But; YAY! Update! .
pheecat chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Poor Conrad-you made me feel so sorry for him. I often think of him as strong with a hint of goofiness (the bad puns), but it was sad to see him worrying over whether Yuuri will be back.

I loved both Gwendal and Yosak in this chapter. It's nice to be reminded of how behind the gruffness, Gwendal is kind. And, Yosak is such a terrific friend-I'm glad that he's there for Conrad.

Since we didn't see Yuuri in this chapter, I'm wondering how he's doing on Earth-probably going nuts trying to figure out how to get back to Shin Makoku and especially, to Conrad...
aoiyumekou48 chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Your stories, especially A Simple Change in Time and this, are very addicting! I can't even have a 15 seconds water break! It's hard to leave this story hanging when each and every part is so exciting. And yeah, I'm really thirsty right now, ahahaha.

I just love how each chapter is heart breaking, mouth gaping, breath hitching, and whatever it is that corresponds to this story being amazing! I mean, one moment I'd be all "awww, how cute!" then "damn! wtf?" then "ohh noooooooo! don't die..."

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and I'm hoping that you'll be uploading it SOON.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »