Reviews for Ginny Weasley and the Half Blood Prince
Really beautifully written story, had my attention from start to finish. You really captured the essence of all the characters, and I like how you portrayed Ginny in such a believable way. If your ever considered writing another story I would read it in a heartbeat
mi5hao chapter 29 . 7/27
eye-phone..haha i got a good laugh out of that one
Siffy Ela chapter 29 . 7/9
Thank you. I spent whole afternoon reading it and I truly like it. Thank you for writing it. I'm really fond of cannon-compliant description and insight on other character than main.
Thank you!
lizzzsunshine chapter 29 . 3/29
This is probably the most amazing canon-compliant fanfic I've ever read. You managed to include so many aspects but make them so much better. I loved how you had Dumbledore talk to Ginny about motivation. I always felt like she was far too neglected. And the way you redeemed Slughorn with that speech! Absolutely perfect!
Monttse9606 chapter 29 . 3/28
Gracias.! Gracias.! 3 The best, best, best history, really I love soo much, Thanks️️️️
You are almost as good as j.k rowling! I really enyoed reading your work!
Isla chapter 29 . 2/17
Okay, there are only a few stories that I call my favorites. But this is by far, the absolute best story I have ever read. It made me cry, to be perfectly honest. I screamed a lot while reading this, but I cried when Fred died, and when Tonks died. This is the best story I have ever read, possibly even better than the actual?
DobbyTheElf chapter 1 . 2/17
Dobby will always love Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley
Dobby chapter 1 . 2/17
Dobby loves this. Bcs finally Harry Potter found his happiness. Although Dobby isn't here anymore: ')
Ohh i absolutely love this! Especially the things about the love potion. Flowers and phoenix tears.. i felt some sort of close connection between them
A fan chapter 29 . 12/22/2015
I wanted to write a review for this story even though it's been inactive for several years (understandable, since it's over) because it is literally the best fanfiction I've ever read. I've read hundreds of fanfictions. Those including ones from Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Mortal Instruments, the Fault in Our Stars, FableHaven, and so many others. This fanfiction is the best, out of all of those hundreds of stories, this is the best. It is exquisitely written, I felt several times as though I was truly reading J.K Rowling's writing again. You captured every character with amazing detail, and I cannot thank you enough for writing this. I truly hope you write again on this fanfiction user soon, because you're truly an amazing writer and I would love to hear more of your works. Thank you.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/14/2015
parimaldagdee chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
One of the most underrated fics of all time. Absolutely brilliant.
eaglewings2peace chapter 29 . 11/3/2015
Wow... Just... Wow... I thought I was only going to get the Half Blood Prince... But I got the Deathly Hallows AND the epilogue as well! I've just completely loved this fanfiction it was written with perfection AND I love how you were able to incorporate lines from the movie! (I AM the Chosen One, has to be the best line ever, followed by him being hit with a book, am I right?!) I loved it!
KuchikiAra chapter 29 . 9/30/2015
I just found this fic, and couldn't stop reading in one day. Ginny has always been one of my favorite characters, and I love the wayyou portrayed her in this fic. You even made me cry at some points. Good job! Thank you for sharing this story with us, and I hope we can get more stories writen by you in the future. :)