Reviews for Ginny Weasley and the Half Blood Prince
parimaldagdee chapter 1 . 11/5
One of the most underrated fics of all time. Absolutely brilliant.
eaglewings2peace chapter 29 . 11/3
Wow... Just... Wow... I thought I was only going to get the Half Blood Prince... But I got the Deathly Hallows AND the epilogue as well! I've just completely loved this fanfiction it was written with perfection AND I love how you were able to incorporate lines from the movie! (I AM the Chosen One, has to be the best line ever, followed by him being hit with a book, am I right?!) I loved it!
KuchikiAra chapter 29 . 9/30
I just found this fic, and couldn't stop reading in one day. Ginny has always been one of my favorite characters, and I love the wayyou portrayed her in this fic. You even made me cry at some points. Good job! Thank you for sharing this story with us, and I hope we can get more stories writen by you in the future. :)
Malan chapter 29 . 9/28
I just finished reading your story and have to let you know how much I loved it. Your storytelling is brilliant and you had every character down to a t if you ask me. I loved how Ginny seemed to be a normal teenage girl at the beginning and how she evolved over time. I also admired how you made the relationship between Harry and Ginny grow in a very natural way. And most of all I am astonished as to how well you followed JKR's plot and made sure your story tied in perfectly. I hope you keep on writing.
Cecy James chapter 29 . 8/31
I've heard that you retired from Ff, but in case you read this I just wanted to tell you that for 3 years I've read all kind of Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley fan fiction and, I've all ways have a favorite story, but let me tell you mister, that THIS, is by far my favorite. The way you describe the feelings of her in the whole story is... Wow. Just wanted to tell you that. I love your story. Thats all.
Again I love the way you tell the story on Ginny's pov. Really is the best (again)
Greetings from Mexico :)
muchlovelydia chapter 29 . 6/22
I have never read a better characterization of Ginny Weasley in my entire four years of fan fiction. Absolutely perfect! This was a joy to read. Thank you so much for writing!

Please, because based on your reviews and some of what I've read in this and the next chapter this is NOT strictly cannon. strictly cannon doesn't have any of what the other ppl are commenting on this. no dodgeball no snape professing his love for ginny. fuck you and your terrible description skills
Phenomenal writing. The only thing I have to say is that I was desperately hoping that there would be multiple sections of chapter 29 showing some other AU scenes, specifically the wedding that Ginny hoped to be invited to earlier in the story. Your original content was absolutely amazing and by far my favorite part of the story, and I was just greedily wanting a little bit more. All in all, it was a great story and you truly did the characters justice, congratulations!
was Ginny really Teddy godmother
I like this story a lot, except for the note, It was P.S,I Enjoy acid pops. Other than that I
really liked the story a lot:)
Honorius12 chapter 1 . 2/4
My only real problems for the most part is Ginny being called "Gin" or "Ginevra" by her friends and mother respectively, and Ginny continually spotting Harry under the Invisibility Cloak. Both of these repeating instances I find distracting. Apart from that, however, the story is very good. The everyone is in character, and the new experiences brought to us in detail are wonderful. In particular, I like the Dodgeball game, and Harry and Ginny's talk on the Hogwarts grounds. However, I only recommend the parts based on Book Six. The parts detailing Ginny's experiences in Book Seven are far too fragmented, offer far too little, and are not as well written. Particularly cringe-worthy for their contrivances are the part where Snape blatantly gives himself away to Ginny and the Chapter "Afterwards." Chapters 1-24, however, remain highly recommended.
whimsysun chapter 1 . 1/31
I dont know if you are still reading this, but I have just read the story and I tought to drop a review anyway. I really liked your story very much! You managed to capture Ginnys character almost exactly as I imagined her in the books. Liked the writing and the banter between characters. And I think that emotional scenes you managed as well. Your story seemed thoroughly well-toughtout. And I loved scene before Ravenclaws common room - Ginny ansvering 42 and Luna talking about vampires glittering in the sunlight (something, what exactly Luna would say :-). That moment made me laugh. Keep writing! (You are too good in it just to drop it.)
nayin17 chapter 26 . 12/20/2014