Reviews for Ginny Weasley and the Half Blood Prince
Prince Pondincherry chapter 27 . 7/10
I don't really like 3. I prefer the idea that Malfoy did it all on his own.
In 6, I love how you had Muriel say the right thing about Dobby, even if she's old and a bit prejudiced.
In 8 (and in canon), I love how it's Neville Longbottom who rallied the troops to fight at the final battle. Harry didn't even want a battle, so I hope Neville gets a lot of credit for that when everything's over.
I love how Slughorn made a valiant speech that still allowed him to avoid the combat and be somewhere safe in case he needed to retreat.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 26 . 7/10
Number 5 has Ron showing an amount of emotional maturity that would be really surprising for any younger Ron.
Bill snarking at Greyback in 12 was really awesome.
In 17-Oh, Luna. "I do hope we survive" indeed.
I love the other Headmasters tackling Phineas Nigellus.
Luna's comment about the Prophet and the Quibbler in 25 was pure gold. I love when I find an author who can write a good Luna.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 24 . 7/10
Wow, this battle really did go poorly for the Order, didn't it? Even besides the obvious of Dumbledore dying and Bill getting hurt, they fought for quite a while and didn't really accomplish anything but surviving. (Most of them.)
Prince Pondincherry chapter 23 . 7/10
This was awesome-the chapter I always felt HBP was missing. And I loved the Fred and George conversation. I hope Ginny realizes just how much Harry talks about with her and nobody else, not even Ron and Hermione.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 12 . 7/10
There's something-I don't want to say romantic, but it's close to that feeling-about Harry and Ginny being the only good, experienced, and reliable Quidditch players trying to get their team through the game.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 11 . 7/10
The Madame Puddifoot's scene was hilarious.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 10 . 7/10
Dumbledore is great.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 7/10
I'm pretty sure that canonically they can't tell underage magic apart from regular magic that took place near an underage wizard or witch. Either that or it's persistent fanon.
I love how I can't tell whether your Fleur is a jerk who's extremely skilled at subtle insults or just kind of oblivious.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 7/10
The line "Ginny always did like Ron best" is kind of hilarious in context.
Aliragal chapter 29 . 7/2
Five years after this released, I'm well aware this account hasn't seen activity in those five years. Although you may never read this, I feel that I have to leave a review. At least for the people on this site that are searching for Harry and Ginny stories. This is hands down one of the best stories I've read. I've always enjoyed jumping into the mind of a character that isn't always in the main plot. Ginny is obviously a perfect choice, on the outside of the main plot of HBP, but also still a major character to the story. Getting a picture of what she might have been feeling and thinking over HBP and even the DH was brilliant. The way your wrote her was on point. I could go on and on about this story. However, I think it would be best to just put it this way. If you're looking for a Harry and Ginny story, then this is a must read. Brilliant job, and I hope those who find this story enjoy it as much as I did.
Christine Danielle967 chapter 21 . 6/5
Wahhhh FINALLY
awww I love this chapter sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
Maximus127 chapter 28 . 5/22
Great story! I'm glad I came across it during reading! I liked how you put in a chapter after the final battle and before the epilogue!
Fridge chapter 29 . 5/12
This story, is so lovely. I'm sitting here and have just been sobbing from the joy this has brought me. I earnestly hope that wherever you are in life, that you are able to not only give others more experiences like this, but to also have that sense of closure, and beauty, and all the others for yourself when going through life or enjoying other people's works.

Thank you, thank you so very, very much.
Fridge chapter 18 . 5/12
Wow, this is an incredible chapter. This story is very well put together, and this chapter in particular is a piece of art. The emotions woven through the story just make her revelation so fulfilling. It's a shame in someways that we're limited to Harry's limited point of view. This feels so canonical, there's no other words than great job that come to mind.