Reviews for Nicknames and Rumors
Guest chapter 15 . 8/26/2016
I always feel strange reviewing an older story, but I hit chapter 15 and literally threw up my hands and said "is this a joke?". I am really enjoying the story so far, it's rather unique. That being said, I feel like Bella "falling" or "having an accident" has become a huge crutch for you. Or a private joke by the author to see how much she can injure , and or otherwise maim Bella without anyone protesting. It's like it's a goal: write a Twilight story with at least 2 injuries to Bella per chapter. Check. Mention Bella's clumsiness 5 times minimum per 500 words. Check. Mentions of Bella's scars per story at minimum 3 times. I hate to fuss, but seriously, it's ruining an otherwise great story for me. (And brava if you actually meant to test reader limits On purpose...)
twirob chapter 34 . 2/4/2016
awesome story thanks for sharing ;D
sarabo chapter 34 . 1/30/2016
This was a wonderful story! Boy meets girl, the bullies get theirs, a little sex, and the love between 4 couples (Esme and Carlisle included) was magical to read about. I am so glad that I discovered your writing, although it was several years ago that it was completed, I'm happy that I found it. Thank you!
la-geologia chapter 34 . 1/24/2016
Wonderful story! I really really enjoyed it. Your writing is fantastic, as usual. I hope we'll see more from you! You are definitely one of my favourite TwiFic authors. Every single one of your stories has been great. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us! :-)
readingKs chapter 34 . 10/11/2015
This story is fantastic! I loved getting to know this version of all my favorite characters! My only wish is that there was one more chapter!
in-love-less chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
:)) Alice seems like the godmother fairy for Cinderella
Tiggy318 chapter 34 . 6/16/2015
Terrific story! !
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 34 . 5/5/2015
So, so good!
Kudos, and thank you for sharing.
Mary xo
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 33 . 5/5/2015
He deserved more than a concussion.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 32 . 5/5/2015
First times and declarations all at once!

I want the James/Alice/Edward story!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 31 . 5/5/2015
Ah oah! I am taking it he's the asshole
that Edward beat down when they had
to move to Forks?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 30 . 5/5/2015
Wow! That was a whole lot of confessing!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 29 . 5/5/2015
She fell, because she's ambulatorily
challenged, and you made her cry
on top of it, asshat.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 28 . 5/5/2015
Yeah, but there's only so much SHE
can do about it, if all he's gonna do
glare and be a snide SOB, what can
she do to make it right?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 27 . 5/5/2015