Reviews for Nicknames and Rumors
muffinmom chapter 34 . 10/8/2021
Hi! I'm a big fan of your other stories so I was shocked I had not been aware of your Nicknames & Rumors fic before. When you started writing the Edward version, I had to read the original. Just wanted to say how much I loved it, I liked how you 'translated' the original story into human format!
The other thing that is funny, is that I'd never heard of Bellingham, then just as I finished reading your fic, work sent me on a business trip to Bellingham, isn't it a small world?! Sadly no time to visit Forks also, but it still felt like I had entered B&E's "Twilight" zone, LOL. Having just read your story just made it more fun, so thanks!
Halo221 chapter 1 . 9/29/2021
Tried to review the final chapter, but it says I've already reviewed before, oops! I was pretty sure I'd read this story before but that confirmed it. It's nice to find it again and I definitely enjoyed it once again. I'm excited to read Edward's story next if you continue it. Thanks for sharing your talent and hard work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
Damn edward
fanfictionalcolic chapter 34 . 3/30/2021
I read this story again with such pleasure
MsLiss chapter 30 . 7/8/2020
Very good
MsLiss chapter 28 . 7/8/2020
Well thank you dear Rose
MsLiss chapter 5 . 7/8/2020
Well Edward has a crush I guess
Paolina Beke H chapter 34 . 9/20/2019
Loved loved loved this story :) very sweet and captivating.
Thanks for sharing it!
madelinecoffee chapter 34 . 9/9/2019
This story was so lovely and wonderful. I loved the backstory of every character and how it grew and just wow. This is so wonderful
dinotopian chapter 34 . 3/28/2019
Thank you!
Tan chapter 2 . 2/9/2019
Kind of refreshing to see you gave Jessica a personality.
divyvicki chapter 34 . 1/3/2019
Great story!
divyvicki chapter 33 . 1/3/2019
Thanks for this!
divyvicki chapter 32 . 1/3/2019
So sweet! Do we get to find out what James did to Alice?
divyvicki chapter 31 . 1/3/2019