Reviews for Nicknames and Rumors
disrae chapter 21 . 3/8/2014
So glad Bella stood up for E with Charlie!
disrae chapter 19 . 3/8/2014
Yaaayyyy! Glad those misunderstandings got cleared up! Still mad at Maybe Mike and Tyler.
disrae chapter 16 . 3/8/2014
Loved this chapter! The bus scene was amazing!
disrae chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Poor Alice! Glad the Cullens adopted her!
disrae chapter 13 . 3/8/2014
Snowed in! This should be intrresting!
disrae chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
I really admire how she is handling all the gossip! I know it's not easy for her.
disrae chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
What fun: a visit to rhe Cullens! Hopefully we'll find out more about them!
disrae chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Interesting how he seemed to close off when she mentioned Christmas! Looking forward to learning more about the mysterious Cullens.
disrae chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
Really enjoying this story so far! Read incunabula in practically one sitting. it is one of my all time favorites. I'm going back to read your other stories, and I promise to be better about reviewing this time! Thanks for sharing your writing!
Halo221 chapter 34 . 1/26/2014
This was lovely to read again; a very good story. I do wish you'd consider following up as it feels abrupt in how quickly it ended.
Halo221 chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
I'm glad you didn't drag this out! Too much angst can be exhausting.
Halo221 chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
So I'm sure I'm not the first to mention it - heck, I may have left it in my review for this chapter the first time - but being I'm mildly P&P obsessed (I do have a multi-chapter Regency WIP, after all), I feel duty-bound to mention that it's Lydia, not Kitty, who marries Wickham and he's a Lieutenant, not a Colonel.
Halo221 chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
Second time reading through this story and I love the voices - you capture each character so distinctly, but still in keeping with much of the canon characterizations. I think this chapter, with the fight between Bella and Jessica and then the library time with Edward is my favorite so far. Sorry for posting as a guest, but FFN says I've already reviewed this chapter... Guess I liked it last time too! ;)
huntingforwitches chapter 34 . 1/9/2014
Loved this! It kept my attention the whole way through and I enjoy your writing style. Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 34 . 12/30/2013
Beautiful! I went from reading one of your stories to the next. You're an amazing writer, keep up the great work and thank you! Xo
1,421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »