Reviews for Nicknames and Rumors
bella-swan25 chapter 34 . 10/20/2014
I LOVED IT!
redviolet chapter 34 . 10/11/2014
Riding off into the sunset, new beginning...nice!
redviolet chapter 19 . 10/10/2014
All good...
redviolet chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
wow, Bella's self esteem is in the toilet :( I knew he would show up :)
redviolet chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
Bella is ridiculously clumsy!
redviolet chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
Everyone should "go fly a kite!" E&B are accidently in like :)
redviolet chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
Edward true to books...protective, intense, appearing out of nowhere...enjoyable. Alice not annoying also enjoyable. I really like Bella too clumsy but I can relate.
redviolet chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
Not so bad. Glad he didn't kill anyone and maybe? is remorseful and stopped racing? hopefully. onward...
redviolet chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
An oldie but a goodie. I thought I read this fic but reading it now I realize I have not. I like :)
MaryMary123 chapter 34 . 9/18/2014
Beginning of a new life and really not an end except to this story.
MaryMary123 chapter 33 . 9/18/2014
sweet story..
MaryMary123 chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
she needs to sit Charlie down and tell him everything. He sees things he should understand this better than she does.
MaryMary123 chapter 28 . 9/18/2014
I know about these things. My husband of almost 50 years had plenty. My mother would not come to our wedding even though we dated for several years before marriage. Then some time later she decided it was not worth being away from me. It was not long until she baked him pies. They became friends and talked I was so glad.
MaryMary123 chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
She needs to talk to her dad alone. If she thinks he can keep that information to himself. He needs to know that boy only protected his brother.
MaryMary123 chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
See in high school today. Or really any level. You prance your self down to the counselor and talk to them about the bully named Lauren. Tell them the lies she is spreading, shed a few tears and let them have at her. It is against the law... I had it with one of my classes the other day in Elementary school. A girl that looks older and poor. She came in so bullied after recess. I saw it in her face. So I pulled her out and called her home room teacher to deal with it ( I was teaching Spanish). Counselor comes down and takes her and they talk. Mean while I take the rest of the class and after one boy threatens another one and I have him sitting. I lecture them on building friendships with the people they go to school with.
1,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »