Reviews for Nicknames and Rumors
Wardrob07 chapter 7 . 3/31
C'mon Bella get a hint :)
Wardrob07 chapter 6 . 3/31
I like this Edward :) They are so cute
Wardrob07 chapter 5 . 3/31
So he sent her this package? And why is she avoiding parties?
Wardrob07 chapter 4 . 3/31
Baby steps hm?
Wardrob07 chapter 3 . 3/31
Interesting :)
Wardrob07 chapter 2 . 3/31
Very good :)
Wardrob07 chapter 1 . 3/31
I liked "Isabella" very much so I came here to see what else you have here :)
I'm a sucker for clumsy highschool Bella btw :) Great so far.
AngeloutofDarkness chapter 12 . 3/23
Go Bella for standing up to Lauren! Totally proud of her! lol.
Jessica is kind of a bitch. I mean the whole, "I thought we were friends" shit? What the hell... If she was really Bella's friend she would believe her.
And Edward? Aww... Love him!
AngeloutofDarkness chapter 10 . 3/23
Can't wait to see what truths there are to the rumors, and I don't see the big deal in drag racing. I don't like how Jake made it sound like the Cullens were the only ones at fault. The La Push boys were the ones who started the whole thing and the Cullens were just joining. Accidents happen, and if you choose to drag race, you choose to be okay with the consequences.

Really liking this story though :) Thank you for posting!
Charmed chapter 1 . 2/16
This was such a lovely story. I'm terrible at reviewing so I'm sorry for that. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the charm of this story. It was very well paced and not cliche sounding and of course well written. Hope you wrote more stories as I'm planning to visit your profile after this review. And if not, then I hope you write more.
Nicc chapter 34 . 2/15
Great story. My only suggestion it to break up your chapter a bit. It became confusing moving from one pov to another and one memory from something currently happening.
Good writing with an ear for dialogue. Just one thing; anyways is not a word.
jk chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
. . ...jealous.. . . ..
needy... .shes. .catch... . .
. . .
Leila chapter 34 . 10/22/2014
Amazing story! Loved it! :)
bella-swan25 chapter 34 . 10/20/2014