Reviews for Nicknames and Rumors
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 20 . 2/14/2010
Daniixxmarie chapter 20 . 2/14/2010
:) i loved it :) aha i could totally see the look on mikes face too1 what a little chicken
quothme chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
I very much like your nickname for Edward. So curious to read on and see why he's acting like one. :)
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 20 . 2/14/2010
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 19 . 2/14/2010
trueloveoverall chapter 20 . 2/14/2010
omg I love this story! can't wait to read more!
AmeryMarie chapter 20 . 2/14/2010
Yay! Your reviews have really shot up since the last chapter. That makes me happy for you. Loved this update. It made me squeal girlishly. So happy for them. Keep up the great work. I can't get enough of this story.
profile removed chapter 20 . 2/14/2010
Oh. I so needed this "feel good" chapter today. I love me some happy boyfriend Edward. *giggles*

Thanks again for writing. I'm off to the Twilight Enablers LJ comm to rec this. Love it.
Amethice chapter 19 . 2/14/2010
Oh alright, FINE! I totally forgive you for the cliffie. Because yay! I am SO thrilled, awaho! Take that Tanya :p

Sucks about the trip though, I really hope vampires don't decide to start showing up NOW of all times. Typical! Lol. I do love it when misunderstandings are understood, it makes for fantastic making up opportunities :)
Courtney37 chapter 19 . 2/13/2010
that was adorable. the playful jealous banter was so cute. lol I loved that chapter. I'm glad everything has been cleared up now but NOW its BELLA's turn. She needs to make Edward jealous and then MOCK him like he was her. lol I can't wait for more. keep up the great work. this is getting more and more interesting. thanks again bye
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 19 . 2/13/2010
keep it coming
profile removed chapter 19 . 2/13/2010
AWE, yay. They're all sorts of happy.

... bo, I'm all caught up and now I have to wait for new chapters like everyone else. HAHAHAHA
profile removed chapter 12 . 2/13/2010
AWE. Some cute little ExB interaction. Sigh.

Great chappy.
Daniixxmarie chapter 19 . 2/13/2010
aww :) yeay!
profile removed chapter 9 . 2/13/2010
GAH! I'm seeing a pattern. You intentionally like to drive me nuts with the little unanswered questions... Like, why was Edward so pissy yesterday? I know, I know... hold my horses, I'll find out soon. LOL.

Nice chapter.