Reviews for Nicknames and Rumors
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
What that meant indeed. No use in going to school with a doctor's excuse and all right?
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
Uhm...I guess it would be nice if someone offered to drive Bella to school until she got her stiches removed.
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
They are so cute.
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
Wonder what the rumors are that explains the mud on their clothes. I wouldn't deny them!
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
Alice is strange as usual
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Boys can be so dumb sometimes
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
What's with Rose? This Rose can't have a reason to not like B.
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
I'm really liking your story. I'm shocked that your reviews are so low. The author of Bad Habit recommended you story in her A/N on twilighted.
AllyR chapter 14 . 2/6/2010
I absolutely love this. No, I ADORE it. Truly, you're an amazing writer and the characters are complex and realistic, which is SO rare in fanfiction sometimes. I can't wait to read more, so I hope you update again soon!
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Why so mean Eddikins? I'm guessing everyone is human. Why is Ali so excited?
OkayAnnie chapter 14 . 2/6/2010
Just found your story off a rec from Amerymarie. I'm really enjoying it so far.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 14 . 2/5/2010
so far so good! can't wait for more!
AmeryMarie chapter 14 . 2/5/2010
The plot thickens. I feel even more confused after this chapter than ever. It's like the answers are just out of my grasp, but I can wait; I am a patient person. Who the hell am I kidding? No, i'm not. Lol. Nicely done.
Amethice chapter 14 . 2/5/2010
Brilliant! I thought the car accident was the La Push thing at first, but clearly there's some bad blood between Emmett and motor vehicles in this story. Yikes. I'm rather glad she didn't take her chances with the Jeep now, two bad luck magnets do not a safe journey make.

Now then, Edward and serious topics? Do tell...
lolapink17 chapter 14 . 2/4/2010
E can't stand Bella in skimpy PJ's! Can't wait to read about them together at last!

Amazing story!

I seriously can't wait to read more!
1,349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »