Reviews for Nicknames and Rumors
quothme chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
Having her cut her hand was a nice touch. I liked it that Edward hadn't really said anything to Carlisle about her. That's not usually the case, so it was a refreshing thing to read.
quothme chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
Very sweet of Edward to stop by and apologize for the rumors. :) Obviously, he's not the bad guy that everyone is making him out to be. I'll bet he has a really good reason for fighting, hm?
quothme chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
Great chapter. I really liked the fact that Edward basically caused Bella to fall but that he was able to prevent her from serious injury in the end. And I was glad to hear him try to backpedal a bit about his grandmother being stylish. Now if only they meet his grandmother at some point and she actually is rocking it. That would be funny. :)

Carrying on!
missbluejuju chapter 20 . 2/14/2010
I'm really enjoying this so far. :-)
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 20 . 2/14/2010
LOL!
Daniixxmarie chapter 20 . 2/14/2010
:) i loved it :) aha i could totally see the look on mikes face too1 what a little chicken
quothme chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
I very much like your nickname for Edward. So curious to read on and see why he's acting like one. :)
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 20 . 2/14/2010
cute
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 19 . 2/14/2010
fianlly
trueloveoverall chapter 20 . 2/14/2010
omg I love this story! can't wait to read more!
AmeryMarie chapter 20 . 2/14/2010
Yay! Your reviews have really shot up since the last chapter. That makes me happy for you. Loved this update. It made me squeal girlishly. So happy for them. Keep up the great work. I can't get enough of this story.
profile removed chapter 20 . 2/14/2010
Oh. I so needed this "feel good" chapter today. I love me some happy boyfriend Edward. *giggles*

Thanks again for writing. I'm off to the Twilight Enablers LJ comm to rec this. Love it.
Amethice chapter 19 . 2/14/2010
Oh alright, FINE! I totally forgive you for the cliffie. Because yay! I am SO thrilled, awaho! Take that Tanya :p

Sucks about the trip though, I really hope vampires don't decide to start showing up NOW of all times. Typical! Lol. I do love it when misunderstandings are understood, it makes for fantastic making up opportunities :)
Courtney37 chapter 19 . 2/13/2010
that was adorable. the playful jealous banter was so cute. lol I loved that chapter. I'm glad everything has been cleared up now but NOW its BELLA's turn. She needs to make Edward jealous and then MOCK him like he was her. lol I can't wait for more. keep up the great work. this is getting more and more interesting. thanks again bye
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 19 . 2/13/2010