Reviews for Naruto of the Force
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 2/2
that was good keep the chapters coming
forgot password chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
all hail the master of omake
dead for life chapter 10 . 10/5/2015
You know Shino and his family being makes a lot of sense now that I read that last chapter. Great work!
Bane2000 chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
On the one hand I think it's of course right that Naruto gets his justice towards Danzo, Hiruzen, Homura and Koharu.

On the other hand it would have been much funnier when the Daimyo had learned in Chapter 5 of the rigged preliminary fights and would have made a clean sweep in chapter 6 (at the latest).
DBlade59 chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
should of killed Sasuke after Orochimaru left would of been more of a shock to him, also reveal the heads just before of after the start of the prelims/his turn to fight
Guest chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
This was a fun read. Keep up the good work!
Tallman7 chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
I'll admit, the eyebrows thing was inspired.
turtle329 chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
YAY!
turtle329 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Oh crap, that was only chapter one? So much happened that it just flew right on by! Another great story!
NakedFury chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
Thank you. Another fucking awesome omake to laugh my ass off.

This one is right there with the Zabuza/Gai eyebrow challenge.
NakedFury chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
sweet lord what a god damn amazing omake!

Dude that right there is a complete oneshot humor story worthy of thousands of hits.

Photoshop a picture of Zabuza with Gai's eyebrows and you are amazing.
momochi3000 chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
Holy cheesecakes with strawberries on top, that was awesome. It left nothing to be desired in plot, character development, conflict, or solution. You did a wonderful job, and I hope to see work as good as this, more or less. It's as magnificent as your maleficent kitsune story and I enjoy every second of reading your books. Overall, good job, I'm proud of your work, and I hope to see more in the future.
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
Amazing! So cool and having Darth Vader become a Jedi was awesome. The harem was pretty good and the plot was cool.
pedrofaria339 chapter 10 . 2/13/2015
It actully makes sense that the Aburame Clan has a Vulcan ancestry
pedrofaria339 chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
Holy sex drive! he just had sex with 7 girls at the same time?! *bow* Teach me master... XD