Reviews for Naruto of the Force
What if Naruto came back?.. 20 years later?.. the tailed beast was gone and NEVER reformed?.. NOBODY could get it? So what?.. The akutski would have to scrap it all anyway?.. What if Naruto came back and BLEW UP THE MOON? (did it in dbz).. so that plan is garbage... SEE how many holes?
You "CRUSHED" their plan in chapter 1. So does every author.. BECAUSE IT'S A STUPID PLAN!
The thing, I think is funny, is the MOMENT just the second, ONE tailed beast falls out of alignment?... The "moon eyed" plan has FAILED, just one, no kagyrua, no, rin, no nothing it's ALL DONE, so move one "chess piece" and akutski? FAILED before it started.. That's HOW PATHETIC they are...
Launch an attack on ami (the only nation they can't get a spy in)... (DUH.. why would they be keeping people out so hard)... Why would they be collecting bijuu unless they could store them somewhere there?.. (DUH..again)... ALL of these plans do not take a lot of BRAIN POWER, an 11-year old can figure them out. (of course a 5 year old can figure out the invasion on the leaf but that's another story)
I'm not sure WHY they needed a spy in their midst.. It's KINDA OBVIOUS to anyone with even half a brain what they are doing. Or even why a traitor.. It's NOT that hard to butcher them.
The whole "obliterating them from orbit", does seem like a viable thing "you'd NEVER EVEN SEE THE FACE OF YOUR ATTACKERS"... why not?
My take? Konoha seems really GOOD at making monsters, because their really, REALLY good at CREATING monsters!
Ohh such a SHOCKING revelation, I even YAWNED when this was in the canon series, it's like duh! I CANNOT believe how many "fan's" didn't figure out this was "madara".. it's KINDA FRICKING OBVIOUS, but then in the series the people are REALLY, REALLY DUMB for some reason.

The ONLY uchiha there is no body for, the ONLY uchiha there is only ONE sharringan for! Duh, this does not take a brain surgeon. The "mask" is kinda a DEAD GIVEAWAY, I knew as soon as kakashi's "oh so sad, backstory" got told.. It was kinda obvious. "how much I lost"?.. He lost his girlfriend... SO WHAT? It's stupid with the backstories (that don't line up btw).. negji.. "LOST EVERYTHING".. yeah he lost his dad.. boo, hoo.. what about his mom?.. Sasuke lost his clan?.. SO WHAT.. "cry me a river"... The whole "we lost everything" shtick gets REALLY OLD reading it.
kuraitja chapter 2 . 1/29
lol, that omake makes total sense to me, so that is how gai got his eyebrows so thick, now we only need to know were lee got his.
No actually gathering ALL the jinchuriki in one spot would send them RUNNING, as their ENTIRE organization PUT TOGETHER wouldn't have enough power to subdue them all... They'd be RUNNING FOR THIER LIVES (they can't even handle 2 or three banding together all at once).
You would think that Naruto would have more of a problem personally with the LEAF then he would OROCHIMARU, I mean sure he'd have SOME problem with orochimaru but the he'd be down a little on the "MUST KILL list", from the 3rd, the two old bats and lets not forget the guy that killed his mother, danzo.. You'd think those would be highest on the list. (ankakin butchered EVERY SINGLE member of an entire VILLAGE, women AND children when ONE of them were stupid enough to kill his mother)
Monster King chapter 10 . 12/23/2017
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story I liked the pairings and how powerful Naruto got and the plot all in all good job writing the story.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2017
when sasuke was in the forest of death Naruto took him out saying fool you now going out and when sarkra was out Naruto had her ion tenten with him now and when back it the whipool Naruto had sex with his cat lover and then the others do it too ,
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
when Naruto had took out his foe susike and then he took the bitch gril sarkra with him to be his slave gril and sex toy too , when he do he had susike money put on his ship with his mob and then his mom and dad money too . when in time Naruto had buit a sife lord inc moon and sun guop up and he took temal to be his sifh lord Queen and his right hand ,then others he had was some form the bad lands and west couny too , a new army he had buit up when he bund down sound vaillge and then others will see the Namikaz sife lord kown as rave nights .
user51s2r chapter 3 . 7/31/2017
uh, hrm... well damn. I couldn't understand Naruto, who has been all over the galaxy doing crazy stuff, destroying his ship like that. I could understand him putting it somewhere, I mean it's a spaceship...So it could be put where others cannot get to. But to just destroy it because some girl wanted him to stay is weird. The story even mentions that he already was familiar with seduction/sex before this.

Anyhow, it has been fun, thanks for all the fish!