Reviews for Effected
I really liked it!
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Poor everybody...
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Holy crap. This...just...this...I DON'T EVEN KNOW!
Lurker chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I was so hesitant to read a fic about the bleeding effect, because it's so destined to end in tragedy, but this one was beautiful. I'm so glad it wasn't another "and then Desmond kills himself" ending. Both points of views were fantastic and even though it's a oneshot, the decent into madness still felt gradual and natural. Great job!
RipJawWolfFang chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
THis is kinda sad... I like it!
Kira Kyuu chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow. . . I feel so sorry for Desmond D' And for Shaun . . . I almost whimpered when I realized you had Desmond become . . . not-Desmond O_O

Thanks for this though!

K9
Chatterpie chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I'm so not about to cry!

Also, have you ever read a fanfiction called Once? It's heartbreaking, and it follows a similar theme, but it comes at it from Shaun's point of view instead. Every single time, it makes me bawl like a baby.
Vithian chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Alright, I read a lot of Bleeding Effect stories, because I really love them, but this one takes the cake. It's the best, most brilliant story on the subject that I have read. And I have read it several, if not dozens of times because I just can't get enough.

Wonderful.

Vithian
bbb136 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Really good piece of writing, very complex.
schoolkid chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I love that, loved the way it was written, and I guess I just love the whole scenario of Desmond losing his mind... It's because I torture the characters I love
Frosted Violet chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I feel freaked out, sad, and fluffed. *teary* This was so good, I didn't expect the end and when it came you handled it so smoothly and and...*sniffle* You're a great writer...*hug*
textbomb chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Aww... just... awww. ;A;
SoldierVAI224 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWW! My sister and I squealed at the cuteness... It's adorable! I love it, good work!
Sixteen clumsy and shy chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
*cries* That part freaked me out too, and this is a good oneshot.
Ajlin chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
uh! I got all teary-eyed! This is so sad but so well written! i like the fact that you hint to how Desomnd feels for Shaun, work up a nice feeling, in the beginning. That makes the effect of the last part, when you realize that Desmond doesn't know who Shaun is any longer, so much stronger.

It's like 2 am here right now so I am a little disoriented, and that makes me a little frustrated because there were so much more I wanted to say about this fic, but know this anyway - one of the best I've read over all (not just among the AC fics) here at

Love Ajlin