Reviews for Effected
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 8/21
I don't know why i find this so sad
syringa101 chapter 1 . 7/27
Dude no my heart
AIK2 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I almost feel like this needs another chapter, but nonetheless, this is wonderful! I like the concept!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I really liked it!
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Poor everybody...
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Holy crap. This...just...this...I DON'T EVEN KNOW!
Lurker chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I was so hesitant to read a fic about the bleeding effect, because it's so destined to end in tragedy, but this one was beautiful. I'm so glad it wasn't another "and then Desmond kills himself" ending. Both points of views were fantastic and even though it's a oneshot, the decent into madness still felt gradual and natural. Great job!
RipJawWolfFang chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
THis is kinda sad... I like it!
Kira Kyuu chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow. . . I feel so sorry for Desmond D' And for Shaun . . . I almost whimpered when I realized you had Desmond become . . . not-Desmond O_O

Thanks for this though!

Chatterpie chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I'm so not about to cry!

Also, have you ever read a fanfiction called Once? It's heartbreaking, and it follows a similar theme, but it comes at it from Shaun's point of view instead. Every single time, it makes me bawl like a baby.
Vithian chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Alright, I read a lot of Bleeding Effect stories, because I really love them, but this one takes the cake. It's the best, most brilliant story on the subject that I have read. And I have read it several, if not dozens of times because I just can't get enough.

bbb136 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Really good piece of writing, very complex.
schoolkid chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I love that, loved the way it was written, and I guess I just love the whole scenario of Desmond losing his mind... It's because I torture the characters I love
Frosted Violet chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I feel freaked out, sad, and fluffed. *teary* This was so good, I didn't expect the end and when it came you handled it so smoothly and and...*sniffle* You're a great writer...*hug*
textbomb chapter 1 . 8/1/2010